• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Forum (4 Viewers)

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
Haha you're crazy to go back to that. My mate used to do it her entire schooling life. She was always completely orange (ok well not always, but a lot lol) or fading, like it would be mostly off but it would remain between her um..elbow joint? Whatever haha, and in her knee crease and stuff, it was pretty funny. Poor girl. And they looked SO creepy all done up, not even CLOSE to natural, blergh. She LOVED it all though so good for her..but..I don't get it, at all. :S

Are they serious at ballet? I have it in my head that they would be. What's latin like? Is that beginners or is your friend actually really good?
Yea, i know its crazy, although i guess i did kindve enjoy it at the time. LOL, i would always wear tights so i only ever had to tan my arms and feet, haha, i have some of the funniest tan stories. But i always scrubbed it off straight after the competition, and mum would never let me go really crazy with the makeup so i still looked semi-human at competitions thankfully, the hair however is a completely different story! Looking back on it the whole concept of physie seems utterly insane.

Ballet is heaps good, the adults class is really relaxed, which is pretty atypical from what ive seen of any type of dancing, although i think the little kids classes are a fair bit stricter. Im not sure how long shes been dancing, but i think shes been doing it for a fair while, they run latin classes at uni dont they? or well, at least i here ads for beginner latin on the radio all the time, the voice for it is increadibly annoying "you might even become a professional dancer" ergh.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
emily, we should take up ballroom dancing classes.
Haha I can actually see you doing that (scared much?) but my mate's brother does it and it is SO serious and it also has heavy fake tan usage, blergh.

And ~untitled~ (man, what is your NAME?..boo to tildes), hmm I dunno..I'm so unsure of what I want at the moment (and also about to be jobless in two weeks) so I think I'll just stick to the gym for now and move from there. Not until I get a job, but I'm planning on starting archery and also getting a gun licence, rAWr :D But I will keep ballet in the back of my mind..the whole relaxed/Charlestown thing is appealing..hmmmm.

Also lol at
~untitled~ said:
the voice for it is increadibly annoying "you might even become a professional dancer" ergh.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You also can't have boobs to be a professional dancer. Unless you're talking about the other sort of "professional" "dancer" in which case you aren't allowed clothes.

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
And ~untitled~ (man, what is your NAME?..boo to tildes), hmm I dunno..I'm so unsure of what I want at the moment (and also about to be jobless in two weeks) so I think I'll just stick to the gym for now and move from there. Not until I get a job, but I'm planning on starting archery and also getting a gun licence, rAWr :D But I will keep ballet in the back of my mind..the whole relaxed/Charlestown thing is appealing..hmmmm.
Oh, its sandie, :eek: please refrain from stalking. Haha, i dont even have a job yet, i only work in the uni holidays (yes, im lazy) and work my bum off to get just enough money for ballet and violin.

Archery sounds like fun, i did it at this camp thing when i was little although i dont think i actually ever made the target, the bows were too heavy for me to lift up properly :p. Heh, gun licence :S, ill be sure to keep indoors.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
You also can't have boobs to be a professional dancer. Unless you're talking about the other sort of "professional" "dancer" in which case you aren't allowed clothes.
Yeh, I'm not interested in being a stripper funnily enough. Boobs don't really stop people :S It's hardly an issue for me but there are these ingenious inventions called supportive bras too :p

Sandie (yay, and what a cute name!): At the risk of now sounding stalkerish, where on earth do you work ONLY in the holidays (in general haha, no business names :))? Hate violin, but I'm considering starting piano again (but tossing up between teaching myself (have done it in the past for years) or getting re-taught. Or learning guitar. (God I really need to start making some decisions :p).

I'm so excited about archery. I loved it when I went on camps (and TOTALLY got bullseyes..though..if it's a kid camp they prolly made things easier, poo) and recently my best mate's bro started and I was so internally jealous until one day I just clicked "WTF can't I do it too just coz he already is?" lol. As for the gun licence, I won't be owning a gun for a long time anyway, nor will I be shooting down the town :p It just feels SO awesome to hit the targets :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Yeh, I'm not interested in being a stripper funnily enough.
If you need a neutral person to critique you, I'm happy for you to give me a demonstration.

But on the boob thing, srsly ballerinas are so ridiculously skinny. When girls lose weight, the first place it goes from is the boobs. The last is the ass, hah!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, that's what I always tell myself..fat people only have big boobs coz they're FAT *runs away crying* :p Then there's those stupid bitches who are size 8 and DD :p

It's not like I'm planning on being some pro-ballerina anyway, if at all lol.

jumb said:
If you need a neutral person to critique you, I'm happy for you to give me a demonstration.
I'd be happier if YOU gave me the demonstration, wearing nothing but a g-banger and heels, reow baby :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
I'd be happier if YOU gave me the demonstration, wearing nothing but a g-banger and heels, reow baby :p
sure, but you have to go first

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Benefits? Sorry which?
OWWWWW :p

Haven't seen James for what..2 years ish? I still reckon we should all meet up again/for the first time..even if it's not laser tag lol.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Benefits? Sorry which?
OWWWWW :p

Haven't seen James for what..2 years ish? I still reckon we should all meet up again/for the first time..even if it's not laser tag lol.
BOTH is best place for such a meat lah.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, I dont massively care, but like, I can't for another 2 weeks unless it's on a weekend. Probably best on a day when you guys are at uni though.

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
Yeh, I dont massively care, but like, I can't for another 2 weeks unless it's on a weekend. Probably best on a day when you guys are at uni though.
Well, tbh im in the office all day Mon, Thurs and Fri. Then on Tuesday I start uni at 11, and Wednesday I start at 10.

Would prob be best on a wknd, or sometime around Wed arvo cos I have a couple of hours break.

Lol laser fag.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Damn, I wish I had written laser fag by accident. :p
Well, atm I can only do weekends..and in two weeks I can do any day of the week :|

blue_chameleon

HSC
em_516 said:
Damn, I wish I had written laser fag by accident. :p
Well, atm I can only do weekends..and in two weeks I can do any day of the week :|
When didgya meet jumb eh?

EDIT: I didn't need to throw a quote in.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)