• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Glass House (1 Viewer)

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
It all the same shit. I get bored. Will should be killed, his humour is poor and badly written. He been trading off the same material for years:

Rove joke.
ABC is cheap.
Reference to Bill clinton.
John howard impression.
Corby drugs case.
USA sucks.

That's it. Maybe a dodgy pun.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
anyone watch tonights show?? i thought it was heaps funny, especially that scottish especially when he randomly decided to play table tennis. But i thought the whole showing us ur nuts bit was a bit too much, still quite funny though.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i agree with the nuts thing
I wanted to hear about that baby robot thing - but he took over ><

arrested development
HSC
That guy was a fucking prat. I just wanted to flick snot at him.

God, he was like some fucking irritating, attention-seeking ADD child. And, like, he wasn't even funny. At all.

Idiot.

LOLOLOL PULLING MY PANTS DOWN IS LYK OMG SO FUNNY!!!
Ummm no. Not at all. You suck. Please die.
Ok, bye.

*Lozzie*

HSC
he did get really annoying it was still a good show though. i love wednesday tv so much cause i watch thank god your here then spicks and specks and the glass house brilliant line up i always laugh lots on wednesday nights

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
jake2.0 said:
anyone watch tonights show?? i thought it was heaps funny, especially that scottish especially when he randomly decided to play table tennis. But i thought the whole showing us ur nuts bit was a bit too much, still quite funny though.
Well, it did explain why at the start of the show, it had 'rated MA 15+ contains nudity etc. etc.' It had me puzzled as to what would happen that required a nudity warning for a while. Over all the show was funny, however the random bollocks flashing weirded me out for a bit

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I appreciated the sabotage of Will's woeful material!

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I heard that Shannon Noll was on some show saying how Wil takes it too far with some of his jokes.... Is this true? What did he say ... because I think that Wil is so damn funny

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Last night, on Today|Tonight, Shannon Noll came on and complained not only about Will Anderson taking a stab at him at the Melbourne Comedy Festival, but for bringin up his father (Neil from memory) apparently he died - and Shannon found this quite hurtful. They also said does Will go to far- and played his skit about the miners - ie being mini miners (then again, personally I think that is ok - because they are healthy, alive and well - if they had been crushed etc - that would have been in bad taste)
I think Will should do what Dave Hughes did - lay off Shane Warne and donate some money to his chairty - although, I don't think Australian Idol is a charity :p

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Haha. Will Anderson is an exceptionally mediocre stand-up comic. All his material is always the constant over-use of a reference to some public personality -- in particular Amanda Vanstone, Shane Warne or Shannon Noll. He runs their names into the ground and I don't even laugh when he brings up "Warney is stupid" or "Amanda Vanstone is fat", it's just getting tedious.

The only reason to watch the glass house is for the far more talented comedians that appear on it, such as Arj Barker, Steven K Amos, Ross Noble, Dave Hughes, and Mike Wilmot etc.

rozymisty

HSC
Yes on Monday night I think, Shannon was on the kyle and jackie o show saying that he'd like to face wil in a boxing ring which was kinda strange. Then i heard about him being on Today Tonight.

I think it was a bit insensitive about his dead father, but yeah i think sometimes people just got to take it as free publicity, and Wil's getting HEAPS.

I didnt like that guy who first came out. He was just REALLY REALLY strange right from the start i was like nope dont like this guy. How the f*&K can he be doing a show for kids when he did that sorta stuff. And like distracting WIl...hmmm i wouldnt have blamed wil if he yelled at the guy to sit down and shut the f up lol.

And also i thought that no one is meant to be seen drinking on tv, so why did mike drink????

HSC
Yeah Will is not funny, but it doesnt matter because Corinne and Dave are hilarious, I love the Glasshouse

bassguy

HSC
will tries too hard
corrine tries only slightly less hard
but dave hughes is just awesome purely by nature
also ross noble, arj barker, akmal and pinky beecroft rock when they come on

lengy

HSC
eh Corrine in charge because Will's in Edinborough or where ever for two weeks. it was different without Will and she handled it alright i reckon. her worst part was near the start where she made a punchline and about 3 people in the audience laughed nervously, of course it got a bit better afterwards. i don't get all the Will bashing, he's overused jokes do finally get less funny but generally i see him as a central part of the show. Dave struggles to say funny things at times yet every seems to find everything he says funny, which isn't always the case for me. Corrine is alright, she doesn't neccessarily try to be funny but comes across as funny occasionally. the three of the together make the show, not one individual person. the guest contribute a large part to how successful each show is as well as the topics they bring up.

lengy

HSC
eh, this week was rather lame. Amanda Keller made almost no contribution and the jokes weren't that funny.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I think Corrinne is somewhat weak as a comedian, but I guess she serves her purpose on the show. Judity Lucy is probably the only australian female comedian i find funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)