• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Killers... (1 Viewer)

R

rhapsodic

i bought the Killers' album on impulse a couple of months ago and even though they have low points, they aren't all that bad...
best song: Jenny was a friend of mine...

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
glycerine said:
Yeah, you're completely right.

Oh, except for the fact that my ex boyfriend was a huge fan and forced me to listen to heaps of their shithouse albums. I tried to like them, I really did. I even sat down and listened to Brave new World. The fact remains, I think they're shit.

Moron.
Sorry should have known better from someone who was posting in The Killers thread.

Please, jump at the hypocrisy.

HSC
Glamorous Indie Rock 'n' Roll is the best song. Followed closely by Jenny was a friend of Mine. I don't get Midnight Show...

I thought the Killers weren't popular at all, but their album sells like crazy!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
pam17 said:
Sorry should have known better from someone who was posting in The Killers thread.

Please, jump at the hypocrisy.
1 - Get over your elitist bullshit.

2 - Posting in here doesn't necessarily mean I like the Killers. In fact, considering that I've only heard one song I have no idea if I like the Killers or not.

In conclusion: go jump in a hole, get raped by a dwarf and die.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
1 - Get over your elitist bullshit.

2 - Posting in here doesn't necessarily mean I like the Killers. In fact, considering that I've only heard one song I have no idea if I like the Killers or not.

In conclusion: go jump in a hole, get raped by a dwarf and die.
How ironic...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Oh go and get a nose job Mike, seriously, wtf are you going to say now? "well, you made fun of simple plan fans once, huh huh, so you can never call anyone else elitist"? give me a fucking break.

killyridols

HSC
faux metrosexual generic dad rock. and they sound like a very, very watered down version of the faint. the mr brightside video is crap. how could anything coming from las vegas ever be good?
but the singer is pretty so it sort of evens out.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
Oh go and get a nose job Mike, seriously, wtf are you going to say now? "well, you made fun of simple plan fans once, huh huh, so you can never call anyone else elitist"? give me a fucking break.
Ouch that hurt, really, pain.

I dont think her intention was to signal that she was elitist or meant to sound like one.

So lets get back on topic here shall we?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahahahaha yeah right. "oh you only know about iron maiden from teenage dirtbag." "oh you posted in the killers thread therefore you can't talk about a band being shit". yeah i'm sure she meant to sound friendly and inclusive. :rolleyes: retard.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
fuck, not only was that completely unfunny, but iron maiden eat a dick anyway
And im sure your comment was just as valid as hers. So shut up, get off your high horse, everyone does it.

Back on topic please.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Sorry, should I have said "in my arbitrary and probably biased opinion, iron maiden eat a dick"?

Fuck off and die.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, as much as this little kinky episode is amusing me, lets get back on topic please :)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
glycerine said:
Hahahahaha yeah right. "oh you only know about iron maiden from teenage dirtbag." "oh you posted in the killers thread therefore you can't talk about a band being shit". yeah i'm sure she meant to sound friendly and inclusive. :rolleyes: retard.
Settle down there buddy. You shouldn't quote things that people don't say because it undermines your argument.

Besides, I like the Killers or atleast, the songs that I've heard from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)