• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The media is PRO LIFE (1 Viewer)

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
merely only trying to see how the outside population would respond to my school peers opinions on this subject
i didn't say that i personally believed an of this

so i gotta take this to schoool tomorrow

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
y'all pro-abortional nigg0rs are just racists

you know how ABORTION affects the plight of the black race everywhere

abortion and aids = government conspiracies

i am sick of u racists spousing hate while black foetuses die all around me

E

Empyrean444

^But that's a different circumstance which should thus be treated differently

missBee

HSC
That's not much of a choice when pregnancy itself is dangerous for women.

Abortion is just as dangerous for a women emtionally and physically...and its killing a life.
a LIFE.
while there are people out there who are forced to adopt or go to ivf because they cant have kids.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but by that reasoning, you could argue that not having sex is killing the possibility of life as well. :D

missBee

HSC
Yeah, but by that reasoning, you could argue that not having sex is killing the possibility of life as well. :D
but why should a baby pay for ones mistake? [ in the case of rape its the rapist's mistake] a life is a life. dont mess with creation. you have sex, then have it. its your consequence.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is it really a baby though its its not even remotely formed, and completelu lacks intellectual capacity. I wouldn't agree with killing the baby two weeks before its due, but if it would\ be ill advised to undertake pregnancy for the mother, is it worth saving something that effectively, hasn't reached 'baby' status yet.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Abortion is just as dangerous for a women emtionally and physically...and its killing a life.
a LIFE.
No. Abortion is safer than childbirth, when performed before the 16th week.

Sources:
Henshaw, Stanley K. (June 1990). "Induced Abortion: A World Review, 1990". International Family Planning Perspectives 23 (2): 246–252.
Grimes DA (1994). "The morbidity and mortality of pregnancy: still risky business". Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 170 (5 Pt 2): 1489–94. PMID 8178896.

It's killing a life? Do you eat meat/wear leather?

while there are people out there who are forced to adopt or go to ivf because they cant have kids.
"OMG YOU MUST FINISH ALL THE FOOD ON YOUR PLATE BECAUSE THERE ARE STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA." Yeah. Try again.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
OKAY ABSOLUTE ARGUMENT.

There is no scientific evidence that life is important.
Well there are economic, cultural, personal and environmental impacts resulting from abortion.

If you are fond of any of those things, you may feel abortion is important, either in a positive or negative sense depending on your particular concerns.

So we can state that, in a range of social science disciplines, abortion, making a choice on the existence of life, is very important.

'Freakonomics' suggested the legalisation of abortion had a huge positive role in the lowering of crime rates in the USA.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Life provides life, which is the basis for the continuance of a species.
So yeeeeeeeeer maybe life is scientifically important.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Define important. By that same consensus, there's no scientific data to suggest that life is unimportant.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)