• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the new term (3 Viewers)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
The trip back to school was relatively easy, it was the results when we got back that were the bitch:

- Legal Studies 100%, tied top...I had to argue for 5 minutes for this. Turns out, my teacher didn't know the difference between the legislature and the legal system.
- Modern 94%, 3rd, I had to send back the test 'cause my lamo-braino teacher was well unfair on my Russia bit.
- Maths 84, dunno what place but top was 88, I'm pissed off about this 'cause I should be happy 'cause I bit everyone else in my class by 20 marks but the one of the ext1 shmoes beat me by 4 marks >___<

Only Drama, English Ext 1 and 2 to go!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Gavrillo said:
The trip back to school was relatively easy, it was the results when we got back that were the bitch:

- Legal Studies 100%, tied top...I had to argue for 5 minutes for this. Turns out, my teacher didn't know the difference between the legislature and the legal system.
- Modern 94%, 3rd, I had to send back the test 'cause my lamo-braino teacher was well unfair on my Russia bit.
- Maths 84, dunno what place but top was 88, I'm pissed off about this 'cause I should be happy 'cause I bit everyone else in my class by 20 marks but the one of the ext1 shmoes beat me by 4 marks >___<

Only Drama, English Ext 1 and 2 to go!
Gavrillo?! u call 100% in legal a bitch, 94% and 84% man... those marks r heaps good
id b so happy if i got those type of marks-congratulations anyway i reckon u did heaps well!
best i got 2day was 84% for IPT which was 1st and im happy with that!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Yeah, but Joe I'm a perfectionist/naive little sod. If I don't get what I expect of myself I flay myself...like those flagalants.

Oh, and my parents having nothing to do with it. They don't give a shit about the mark I get, one's a plumber the other's a call-girl (she works in a call centre); go figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)