• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Official Hip-Hop/R&B Thread 2007 (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Got an email reply from them saying that Nas was cancelled......

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i was in fuckin canberra...so the concert was never in consideration :(

would have def gone since nas wasnt going to happen.

got your msg and died a little inside. :(

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
i heard the lupe concert was below average from a few people. and the markup price on the door was fucking ridiculous, something like $75. glad i didn't go from what people told me.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Aesop Rock.

He is and always has been my favorite rapper and he is releasing his new album very very soon, but the advance has been leaked.

It's dope.

Purchase, consume, enjoy etc.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
everyone go and buy the new cilvaringz album. he's the brand new member of the wu-tang clan. shit is fucking dope. it's a mix of street shit and classic wu-tang. features method man, rza, raekwon, gza and a few others.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
jay-z will have a dead presidents PART III on his upcoming album 'american gangster'

im listening to a preview of the song now

its.

fucking.

amazing.

one of the best hip hop songs of all time is being re-made :D:D:D:D by the same artist.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
looks like T.I will be locked up for awhile if this is serious anyway :eek:

“On four different occasions, the affidavit said, he gave his bodyguard cash to buy firarms.The bodyguard said that in September he delivered a 9-mm pistol to Harris, who invited the bodyguard into his bedroom, the affidavit said. Inside, there was a walk-in closet with a safe tall enough for a person to enter with a fingerprint-reading scanner as a lock, the affidavit said. The safe contained multiple short rifles, including an assault rifle inside a black bag, according to the affidavit. On Saturday, wearing a hidden wire and cooperating with federal agents, the bodyguard met Harris at a pre-arranged meeting place in Midtown and handed over the three machine guns and two silencers, the affidavit said. When Harris was told about one of the silencers, he said, “no flash, no bang,” and later asked for the “change leftover” from the $12,000 he had given the bodyguard for the weapons, the affidavit said.”

“At a press conference an hour after Monday’s court hearing, federal agents displayed nine weapons they said were found in Harris’s car and in the closet of his home. Among the weapons on display across a long conference table at the ATF office were an AK-47, a 9-mm handgun. Moments later they introduced three machine guns and the two silencers.

“Machine guns and silencers pose serious dangers to our community,” U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said. “The last place the machine guns and silencers should be are in the hands of a convicted felon….”

“Authorities at the press conference would not discuss any deal they struck with Harris’s bodyguard, who has been arrested and is facing charges, Nahmias said.”

olol. they full raided his home too apparantly.

p.s: holy shit at the a tribe called quest tribute performance by common, lupe and pharrel w/ busta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6DyOK3EFMQ&mode=related&search=

fuck i love whenever its time for hip hop honors, makes me love hip hop even more.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
heard TI will be looking at around 45 years in the PEN

not good at all =(

looks liek crap liek soulja boy are taking spots up on the charts *WHY OH WHYYYYYYYY* whilst TI is getting thrown inside it sucks =(

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh that'd be well fucked. tip started recording for an album next year too. his bodyguard snitched on him.

and what kind of fucking name is

soulja boy tell 'em

like ok 'soulja boy' whatever

but wtf is the 'tell 'em' bit

asking us to watch him supersoak a ho and shit. fucking stupid SONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i even liked d4L better than this shit.

if T.I gets 45 years ill be very pissed off.

mtv did a '10 hottest rappers right now' tip was #2 while lil wayne was #1....siffffffff

also gonna buy nas tickets tomorrow hopefully

Last edited:

sickone

HSC
fuk yeh, just bought my nas ticket. But dont know who the support acts are. Any 1 know?

Plus check out the tongue's SHOCK AND AWE, one of the dopest aussie releases i've ever heard

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
think def wish cast

haha how good would it be if it was AZ

hope its not fkn jungle and them.

maybe quan?

if its international acts that is

think its aussie though but i think i heard def wish cast somewhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)