• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the old wanting something you cannot have (3 Viewers)

schamoozlers

HSC
i am the worst at this!
my 'x' treated me like crap, broke my heart and cheated on me... but yet i still find myself missing him sooo much...

i am currently have a 'crush' (i hate that word sooooooo much) on this guy that is in love with someone else...

basically this is a thread for people to have a good old whinge about life and the way things go

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
hmmm well whinging about life and love seems a little ridiculous. just go visit ns.
but anyway, i liked someone on and off for 3 years, they also liked me on and off for that time, actually i was the reason a few of his relationships ended. But we never ended up getting together, and now never will. stupid mistake...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
schamoozlers said:
i am the worst at this!
my 'x' treated me like crap, broke my heart and cheated on me... but yet i still find myself missing him sooo much...

i am currently have a 'crush' (i hate that word sooooooo much) on this guy that is in love with someone else...

basically this is a thread for people to have a good old whinge about life and the way things go
It's because you're a girl. Sucks to be you.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
how the fuck can you miss someone "so much" when they treat you like that...

go get some self esteem woman.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
these posts are more or less correct.

if you cannot wake up to yourself, grow up and realise that you are more and deserve more than the abuse you get from your boyfriend, then you're life won't move forward for a while. in fact, a total halt.

So unless you figure this out and actually MAKE yourself overcome this shit, and its okay to bitch about it every so often, just move on from pathetic shit like that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Maybe she's got brain cancer from the nuclear reactor at lucas heights, that's why she's so messed up.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i see everything in terms of demand and supply.

shortie_689

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
these posts are more or less correct.

if you cannot wake up to yourself, grow up and realise that you are more and deserve more than the abuse you get from your boyfriend, then you're life won't move forward for a while. in fact, a total halt.

So unless you figure this out and actually MAKE yourself overcome this shit, and its okay to bitch about it every so often, just move on from pathetic shit like that
thats not true... some girls from bein in an abusive relationship take that to be the norm an in the end expect nothing more or nothing less from future partners hence her missing him as it is wat she has known and lived with

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
im here to winge.... i finally met a guy i would actually date
and who i really really like
and took us ages for something to happen
and then now he has to leave for 6 months
the world has fabulous timing!

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
thats not true... some girls from bein in an abusive relationship take that to be the norm an in the end expect nothing more or nothing less from future partners hence her missing him as it is wat she has known and lived with
how is what the previous poster to you said not true?

they might very well think its a norm.. (which i find hard to believe here in australia), but they still had better get the fuck over it and find something better instead of always wanting to be back in a abusive relationship.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
shortie_689 said:
that's true, it can happen. though it's sad for them to think its the norm

i suppose when i say "move forward in life" it's kinda subjective. for me, if abusive was considered the norm, and you expected nothing more, than you're not learning about what you need in a partner, thus not moving forward. when i say life, i meant very generally, like, in love, maturity, self confidence.

i really don't know what im getting at here, its time for me to sleep, perhaps.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i agree with shortie... sorry
some people just think that all relationships are abusive
and therefore if they have feelings for someone it is better then being in a relationship with someone they dont
or they simply believe that the person will change
and isnt that abusive
we forgive way to easy sometimes and forget about the bad things

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
All u ppz wanting ppl that are out of ur league, ever thought of lowering ur standards to realistic expectations

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh, when it comes to cheating there are cases where you forgive... i've done that before, i think i drew on personal experience when saying that, but i stick by it when it comes to those ridiculously repetitive relationships where cheating is kinda constant.

whoops, i decided to intergrate my private life with bos replies again.

m_isk

HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
i agree with shortie... sorry
some people just think that all relationships are abusive
and therefore if they have feelings for someone it is better then being in a relationship with someone they dont
or they simply believe that the person will change
and isnt that abusive
we forgive way to easy sometimes and forget about the bad things
surely no one in Australia could be so ignorant. Saudi Arabia yes, aus, no!!

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
well... have you read "he's just not into you"its a great book. after reading it you will be greatly enlightened =) also, im sure ur a pretty, smart person who deserves much better than to be subjected to such maltreatment >.< i understand what ur saying but hun u should see that all you're saying is that
a) he treats you like crap
b) he cheated on you
yet you "miss" him so much?
does this make any sense to you?
my way of getting over things is to have endless bitching sessions about that bastard and.. voila! all thoughts of such assholes have been banished!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
just coz we are in australia doesnt mean shit
it still happens
you probably just chose to ignore it

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Take it from a man, alot of guys see u females as pussy and tits NOTHING ELSE & ur ex sounds like one, so his fucking loss if he cant have a meaningful relationship. Get the fuck over him & move on already. Trust me once a cheat always a cheat, they NEVER change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)