• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the old wanting something you cannot have (2 Viewers)

m_isk

HSC
N/A
yes I'm sure it happens, but no one could possibly expect it's the norm!!

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
man, i sure hope that this thread is no indication of what is happening out there...

how can women in australia think that abusive relationships are normal??? didnt the government put out a few mill years go advertising the whole "violence against women, australia says no" thing???

seriously, this is a shock to me if its a common occurence here in australia... i know some girls are just downright plain stupid... but it shouldnt be like this.

to the orignal poster, dont date an abusive mother fucker. its NOT normal.

shortie_689

HSC
my pyschologist or wateva she is says more often than not this is wat girls feel is the norm... how do u think girls who have been sexually abusive more than once feel... wat jees wrong place wrong time... i dont think so they start to think that it is wat is normal

shortie_689

HSC
0o0 said:
man, i sure hope that this thread is no indication of what is happening out there...

how can women in australia think that abusive relationships are normal??? didnt the government put out a few mill years go advertising the whole "violence against women, australia says no" thing???

seriously, this is a shock to me if its a common occurence here in australia... i know some girls are just downright plain stupid... but it shouldnt be like this.

to the orignal poster, dont date an abusive mother fucker. its NOT normal.
we arent just talking physical violence, fighting, messing with emotions guys do it fairly often to girls my ex was a great example of purely just not respecting the rights of other humans

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
shortie_689 said:
my pyschologist or wateva she is says more often than not this is wat girls feel is the norm... how do u think girls who have been sexually abusive more than once feel... wat jees wrong place wrong time... i dont think so they start to think that it is wat is normal
i had an abusive relationship. my ex boyfriend still hits his girlfriend. he never once hit me though. he also said he fell in love with me.. i thought this was progress. what a sucker i was. he was going out with a few other girls at the same time, i was cheated on and with. (i was in year 9)

i literally moved on from that. as long as you have good friends and you actually listen to them, you cannot walk astray.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
the old 'wanting something you can't have..'

schamoozlers said:
basically this is a thread for people to have a good old whinge about life and the way things go
yeah it seems that you can never have what you want..

Like I met this guy right, and I really like him and he told me that he really likes me too but that he's got a girlfriend already and so he tells me he just wants to be friends..

that was like 3 months ago and they're still going out
DAMMIT

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
schamoozlers said:
i am the worst at this!
my 'x' treated me like crap, broke my heart and cheated on me... but yet i still find myself missing him sooo much...

i am currently have a 'crush' (i hate that word sooooooo much) on this guy that is in love with someone else...

basically this is a thread for people to have a good old whinge about life and the way things go
ohhh yes, i want too many things/people that i cant have...

it sucks as everyone knows, but one gets used to it, for it is life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)