• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The script is gone! *dusts hands off* (1 Viewer)

itsjenjen

HSC
It feels GREAT now! I put alot of work into it so i hope it pays off!

what was everyone's scripts about? (a brief synopsis)

Mine was titled "Where There's a Will... There's Ray"

The protagonist Ray has greedy ruthless sons and daughters who, throughout the play are basically out to get more than their fair share in their father's will. There are alliances between the siblings (wont go into alot of detail). Then they talk to the lady at the nursing home who tells them Ray had a stroke and has lost his hearing. They go visit him with the knowlege that he can't hear them, thus they are talkign about him behind hid back (in the same room as him). To cut a long story short... it turns out his deafness was a setup because ray wanted to find out what his sons and daughter really thought of him. There are a few twists, a sex scene (very tasteful) and it has a humourous element to it. I'll post my script if anyone wants to read it. They can't exactly be plagerised now :p

Anyone else want to share?

itsjenjen

HSC
i doubled them for practicality though... and theres only 8 characters...

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
Finished mine this year (2011) The Husband Hire
The play starts of in a typical Australian household, about a Vietnamese woman in her 30s who receives a call from her mother and is expected to show her promised husband when she comes for a visit. And so, with no further time wasted she decides to hire a husband, and this hired husband will leave as soon as her mother leaves, or so that was the plan...

theres lot of stuff to it like they act out what type of love is suited for them etc.. its looking at a social context in the 21st century how women chooses work over marriage and things xD hard to explain all my idea now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)