• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts about Questions (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
What do all of you think the questions will be based on for English on thursday? (almost typed friday there o_O)

I reckon for image, module..A? they will ask something about how image represents the worlds of the perscribed text or the themes of it.

For Briar rose, which is what im doing, im thinking perhaps the notion of a happy ending will be discussed, or about how fairytales are represented in the text.

For into the world, i think something about the challanges faces and how they moved the characters along or somthing.

i also think one will be in a different text type. Not a feature article though, coz that would lower the marks considerably and make the state look stupid ^^

Im guessing speech or conversation/transcript.

This is of course a guess, but i base it on past questions and what has been emphisesed on class.
And regardless of my guess, i shall be studying for every possible outcome!

What about all of you? What have your teachers been pushing you to study the most?

duffy102

HSC
I reckon Module A- Essay as it alway has been since the new HSC started, and i HOPE they don't change it.
Mod B- Speech/ Letter/ A statement then thye ask you to discuss. I don't think they be very specific (HOPE NOT) But my teacher said that the foucs has change now so it most likely to be a generic question
Mod C- Feature article/ speech/ essay i am so hoping a speech

I've been praying we don't get a convo or those radio interview thingys. PLEASE

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
duffy102 said:
I reckon Module A- Essay as it alway has been since the new HSC started, and i HOPE they don't change it.
Mod B- Speech/ Letter/ A statement then thye ask you to discuss. I don't think they be very specific (HOPE NOT) But my teacher said that the foucs has change now so it most likely to be a generic question
Mod C- Feature article/ speech/ essay i am so hoping a speech

I've been praying we don't get a convo or those radio interview thingys. PLEASE
I REALLY HOPE SO TOO!.....i hate speech conversation thingys. i had to write two for my trials. they were ok, but i hate em, they're too much of a hassal and they waste heps of time. i really hope they give two essays and one speech or something.

HSC
I dunno.... u never can tell!!!

i dont reckon theyre gonna be very generous cos they were for paper 1.

Last year it was 2 essays and one speech and those r pretty straight forward so i think we might get sumthing a bit harder this year.

My teacher bet a transcript (conversation/ interview/ discussion) for module A cos theyve never done it before.... but wot does she know?!?!

u just cant guess!!

danieljarvis

HSC
adrenaline88 said:
PRAY It's not a feature article!
feature articles are the EASIEST! besides plain essays!!

radio ? wtf, never done one of them...
conversations are easy to get points across, cos u just fucken ask them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)