• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

thread for bitter single people (3 Viewers)

BabySilver

HSC
he's doing better then me, I usually wrtie them off via msn. i've dated maybe 8 guys this year. Chatted to heaps more on msn though. not met up with them, instead changed my msn nick to if you're looking for sex look elsewhere.

LazyBoy

HSC
shamefull but true. it really depends how far ur wanting to take it. like ill wait if i have to, like if the girsl a virgin or what not. but id rather not. and thats the same for most guys i think.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
BabySilver said:
he's doing better then me, I usually wrtie them off via msn. i've dated maybe 8 guys this year. Chatted to heaps more on msn though. not met up with them, instead changed my msn nick to if you're looking for sex look elsewhere.
hehe well he probly rejects 70% on the first kiss that they send!

BabySilver

HSC
Well i've got in trouble for this before but...

I've taken Male stance on it.. It's just sex! But i have standards. i'm not gonna sleep with every guy i go out with. but hey if they can ONLY talk about sex I ain't even gonna try dating them.

Just a biut pissed off when they promise to call back but don't was meant to have like 3 guys call me this week, and did any of them.. NO! i've spoken to one, he didn't get to sydney cause he was working i said I don't belive you so he emailed me signins for the week and proved it to me. I'm not sure if it belive it. But i'm not as interested in this guy as i was 6 months ago when we first started talking lol.

BabySilver

HSC
nah i know he worked. he did pop online fore like 2 seconds one of the nights he was meant to be here. but mustn't have been able to stay.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
since breaking up ... been gone to bourbon and cola every nite ... :D ... its the life lol

LazyBoy

HSC
BabySilver said:
burbon good, cola bad. my plan.. stright vodka & penicillian.. does the trick.
ok i cant accept coke bashing. you can bag out men, alchohol... hell you can even bag out labor and ill let it slip... theres two things i wont handle... knocking coke... and knocking my gf (when i have one...lol)... take it back! idemand it.

- LazyBoy
(CocaCola Addict est. 1999)

BabySilver

HSC
allergy to caffine
personally i love the stuff just hate bouncing off the walls for days afterwards

LazyBoy

HSC
alrighty: ppl in relationships suck. and this will be the case till im one of them. then whiney single ppl will suck

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
LazyBoy said:
alrighty: ppl in relationships suck. and this will be the case till im one of them. then whiney single ppl will suck
/me agrees

choc-chip

HSC
Nicho said:
I'm not sure whether I hate relationships - but i am single and a little bitter about the circumstances as to why i am single - DAM HSC
look forward nikky...we r getting out of it!!!!yeah!

braindrainedAsh said:
I'm a bit bitter because everyone seems to be hooking up except me... I've always been single.... I don't mind that much but I don't want to be single forever!
esp. when u hang out wif all the couplez and they r all kissing and stuffs..u dun even know where could u look at!!the ceiling? i normally closed my eyes and saying shit like:"i need 2 do my eye ball excercise"

SipSip said:
Single life is great! You can go out with a different girl every single moment of your life without the worry of hurting someone...why you are bitter i don't know.

If you're a girl, think of this, you can be pampered by all these guys without the guilt of cheating and doing something wrong.

For guys...i've already proved my point..
yeh..itz free,happy n easy 2 be single for a couples of months..but not 4 a year...okay?!

eLmo said:
I hope you don't think that in order to be happy you need to be in a relationship, thats just ridiculous.
totally agree...i need frds!!!!!datz it!!

edit: posts merged :)

Last edited by a moderator:

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
mmm im not in a relationship atm.... kinda odd... lol havent been in one for about 2.5 months and im going strong :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)