• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Time To Party - 12 April (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

Jonathan A said:
Lara, I think it is related to criminology. Unless you find shooting and raping to be perfectly accpetable behaviour, in-line with the law and the doing of people in the norm, then it does relate to the study of deviance.

The fact you noted 'territory' already proves my point - they don't go round shooting anyone. And I agree that many people are sane when they shoot and possibly do it randomly. But I think it is unreasonable to suggest that there is a likelihood it would happen at the Roxy for no particular reason other than what's in the news. The FACTS ARE that the night did not see a shooting or any attempted rapes from what I gathered. The suggestions made are an over-reaction or perhaps in jest as you mentioned.
Far out.. read it in the context - of course i know criminal behaviour relates to criminology - obviously what i meant was whether or not it has happened at the Roxy has nothing to do with a discussion as to the likelihood of criminal behaviours in certain areas.

The point was it has happened, simple as that and the comment made about it was obviously a joke.

You need to lighten up.. not every act of your average moron relates to an indepth study of criminology. Not everything relates to the law and criminology - there are more important things in life... :rolleyes:

L

LaraB

hiphophooray123 said:
Yo NiGgA U TaKiN OvEr My TuRf NiGgA

'Why are you talking like that'

'CoZ NiGgA I JuSt FiNiShEd LiStEnIn To A TuPac SoNg I GoT My GloCk In HaNd NiGgGa'

*shoot*
haha the only problem with that is if you'd seen some of the guys involved in the stabbings lol - they had the thickest asian accents... don't imagine them talking like that anytime soon :p

Jonathan A

HSC
LaraB said:
Far out.. read it in the context - of course i know criminal behaviour relates to criminology - obviously what i meant was whether or not it has happened at the Roxy has nothing to do with a discussion as to the likelihood of criminal behaviours in certain areas.

The point was it has happened, simple as that and the comment made about it was obviously a joke.

You need to lighten up.. not every act of your average moron relates to an indepth study of criminology. Not everything relates to the law and criminology - there are more important things in life... :rolleyes:

lol

It's the context I am coming from. Everything can be explained by something. It need not be rational, but there is some reason or trigger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)