• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable help (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Attend core subjects on your home campus. Electives are a completely different story.

silentmalek

sugar we're goin down
HSC
On a totally different note (sorry for hijacking this thread), does anyone know if there are powerpoints inside the lecture/tutorial rooms - i.e. somewhere to plug a laptop in?

silentmalek

sugar we're goin down
HSC
Okay,
thanks everyone for their help so far! Another timetable question - for unit 200116 (Management Accounting Fundamentals) there is a "Practical" session. How does this differ from a tutorial. It seems like theres more and more sessions i have to attend!

L

LaraB

silentmalek said:
On a totally different note (sorry for hijacking this thread), does anyone know if there are powerpoints inside the lecture/tutorial rooms - i.e. somewhere to plug a laptop in?
depends on the campus..

at parra - just about every room has them at various places around the room and not that many people bring computers.. let alone plug em in... most people just recharge eem at the library when they're doing work between classes...

you don't need to rush to class at all at parra to get them... especially as most are in the lecturer's line of sight and most people still act like it's high school and sit up the back talking and making lame jokes, trying to av oid the lecturer's eye sight:rolleyes:

don't stress - its not really a hassle at all (nb - i am talking about parra here but from what i hear campbelltown is pretty much the same, dunno bout the others)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I've been playing around with mine so far I have...grr its so confusing

Monday:
9-11 Intro to Law
11-1 Torts
4-6 Pyschology Lecture (Milperra)

Wednesday: (Milperra Day):
8-9 Crime Criminal Justice Lecture (Milperra)
11-1 Crime Criminal Justice
3-4 Pyschology tute

Thursday:
9-11 Intro to Law
11-1 Torts

Last edited:

silentmalek

sugar we're goin down
HSC
Ah...you might just be right ;). The first semester is the Autumn session right, and the second one the Spring? Are the spring timetables finalised as well, as some of my units have no evening classes...difficult when working during the day.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMG! Theres powerpoints *looks around* I've only ever seen 2 in each of the lecture rooms, one up the front and one at the back. I don't think tutorial rooms had any, but the library has billions.

Edit: Spring timetables aren't finalised yet, UWS isnt that organised :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)