• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetable Problems (1 Viewer)

Kutay

University
HSC
Hey guys,
Because i transfered oh course my timetable sucks but i didn't think this would happen.. For busl250 the lecture is full, how do i go about getting enrolled in this? and also all the econ111 tuts are full??

I need to have certain times due to training etc?? i was wondering who i go to to get in the tuts and lecture??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If the lecture is full, just email the convenor, they can usually enrol you into it, but its not really a big deal unless attendance is marked.

For tutes, you'll have to talk to the convenor again and see which one you can slot into.

Kutay

University
HSC
thank you very much :)

i have emailed the busl250 one now need to msg the econ111, lol no tuts are available which is bullshit

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I had the same problem as you when I transfered as Asylum said just emailing should make sure you get a place. As for the good times, check e-student frequently in the first two weeks people always change tutes and just make sure you let the tutor know you changed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)