• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Timetables/Book-lists. (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

here's the links -

http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp

thats timetables..

and book lists -

http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au/boo...546415&_frames_=no&_next_page_=DataSubjSelect

just follow the instructions/links to search for your units etc..

unlike some other unis/school, you'll find you have to find out this stuff yourself but long as you know your unit names - its really easy.

also - not all the units always get their textbook lists up on coop coz the unit coordinator's don't send it in... but if its not up tehre - you won't be expected to have the books for the 1st lesson or so since no one will have had a chance to get them yet.

HSC
No i mean ones which tell you what days & times you have to go..

Also, the book shop only has 2 books for my course, one of which i will need in the second year, not the first.......

Last edited:
HSC
melsc said:
yeah some of mine arent up yet, so don't worry if they arent all up yet. And you have to design your own timetable, you arent given one like in school
Ghey!

I'm lazy and easily confused. How the heck will i survive?

@natstar: thanks, that makes it easier. I'll sit down tomorrow and work it out. They'll send some information in the mail in a few days right?

Last edited:

klh

HSC
dont worry yourself too much, everybody starts out not knowing the terrible UWS processes until your into them. The first day theyll tell you what to buy etc. so you dont need them straight away, usually the first week is them telling you wha the course is, hand out unit outlines and explain stuff and there usually is no tutorials in first week coz obviosly you dont have books and the co op shops is like a full line everyday for everyone buying their books. It snice to find out now but sometimes if oyu wait, you might just save some money as they may say that they are using the same text fom last year or so so oyu can buy 2nd hand you know.

if oyu dont understand the timetable [its a bit daunting sometimes with all these new processes] go to pweb [log in] go to tutorial registrations and click on the subjects listed and for each one it shall show you all the tiems listed for you to pick on the day so print it out and then work out your times that you find suitable and notifythe coordinater if you find any clashes or usully you can work around them or since its your frist year that problem is nil anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)