• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Too much downtime? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
God It was all just a joke. You guys take everything so seriously. No one donated anyway prick. I checked paypal and tha balance is $0 .

Funny, that's the attitude most real troublemakers seem to have. Hackers especially. "It was all a joke, I'm only having fun". Unfortunately, stupid twats like you cause real harm to innocent people with that idiotic attitude. You're like the boy who cried wolf. Oh, no harm done the first few times. But the time it matters, it's already fallen apart. You erode trust, destroy faith, and scam people. You deliberately attempted to trick people into donating money to you so you could profit off their KINDNESS and WILLINGNESS to help BOS. You are utter scum.

I_F

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
Hmm I thought his name was Jean Francois, though he is in Year 12. Bit of a smart ass, low skills though, his PHP hasn't gone beyond Hello World lol :)

He's a recent immigrant, less than five years in the country. Asian. It explains his crush on suga buni.

Make the call.. ask the principal to have his parents contact the BoS site admins.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
markmooks said:
Hmm I thought his name was Jean Francois, though he is in Year 12. Bit of a smart ass, low skills though, his PHP hasn't gone beyond Hello World lol :)

He's a recent immigrant, less than five years in the country. Asian. It explains his crush on suga buni.

Make the call.. ask the principal to have his parents contact the BoS site admins.
how did u arrive on jean francois?
I know he speaks french :p
i think that huratio has called him jason on the forum before. Maybe his english name is jean francois?
And he does seem to go to killara.
I gave him a last chance: appologise to everyone on the forum.

If he doesn't take it a phone call will be made.

B

BigBos

Wow do you guys realise that you're breaching somebody's privacy here?
The donations prank is over and no one was hurt. Get over your 1337 CSI skills.

You're not even close :). (Although I do admire your ingenuity).

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
BigBos said:

dude, no body finds u intelligent or funny
go validate your existence elsewhere because you suck at life ;)

markmooks

HSC
BigBos said:
It's all information in the public arena, posted by yourself.

In this context it's simply being analyzed to confirm an identity which can then be used by the site owners and provided to the proper authorities.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
BigBos said:

If I were to post your first and last name, your address etc etc, then i will be breaching your privacy. However, whether I'm doing so now is up to the mods to decide.
You attempted fraud with your scam. I think that is far worse.
Don't try and talk your way out of this one.
I offered you a fucking choice. I said appologise and this will all go away. That's all I wanted. A simple bloody appology to the people of the forum.
Alas, no, you had to cross the line.
I won't bother posting up all the other things I know about you as they are in a PM.
Let's hope that I'm in a good mood when I wake up tomorrow.
Oh, and are your parents strict? Should i give them a call?
Them seem like they would be really strict. I mean, they went overseas to provide a better life for you, then you do this shit to them. Embarass them like this?

sunny

meh.
HSC
BigBos said:
Oh and well done on banning some other cunt HHAAHAHA. Sucked in for using the same proxy server mate hahahahaha.
Nice try - but your LittleBOS account was the only account using the Skynet proxy. It doesn't help that Internode only issues you with a static IP.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sunny said:
Nice try - but your LittleBOS account was the only account using the Skynet proxy. It doesn't help that Internode only issues you with a static IP.
can't internode void the contract and disconnect him from the net, due to his attempts at fraud?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think that would be the worst punishment. What would a nerdy guy like himself do with his spare time. How can he play his beloved CS without ultra l33t DSL 10000000MB/sec connection?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
i think that would be the worst punishment. What would a nerdy guy like himself do with his spare time. How can he play his beloved CS without ultra l33t DSL 10000000MB/sec connection?
wow... sarcasm here lol :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
wow... sarcasm here lol :p
that wasn't sarcasm.
In one of his posts he expressed how he would rather get the death penalty than spend 20 years in indonesian jail.
I wonder if he'd get the death penalty rather than having to go for a month without counter strike?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Time for this thread to be closed, Big BOS to be banned, and reported to his ISP.

markmooks

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
What would a nerdy guy like himself do with his spare time. How can he play his beloved CS without ultra l33t DSL 10000000MB/sec connection?
In reality it'd take a few days to get re-connected somewhere else via a new ISP. The most damage would be done embarrassing him to his parents. Loss of face is big in the Asian point of view. He'd likely lose his external computing privileges or some similar punishment.

In the end it's the sysadmins who have the say on that. It's their system he perpetrated the fraud through. They have the right to complain to his legal guardians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)