• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Top RnB Beats 2004/2005 (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
every wog i know watches the OC.

im :( that 112's album is doing pretty bad in the US, on billboard charts its dropped to like 40 already...sold about 300,000 to date.

i love pleasure & pain but i really want them to do something in the same vein of 112, room 112 and part III.

biggie was never big here, only everyone loves 'big poppa', i think they got into biggie through he's association with 2pac.

'omg who shot 2pac????? *angry they killed their father* omg it was biggie?> who the fuck is biggie? betta go hear some of this shit? omg i lvoe the beat its fully sick'
wow thats suprising i totally misinterpreted the audience for OC...it must b broad and large...very sad indeed...im gonna download the ep with TI on it tho...i bet they only gave him like <3mins of time or something :chainsaw:

i cant believe 112s album aint doin well, its fukn better than most shit out rite now, when i ge tan album theres only a few tracks id like, the exception being pleasure and pain, nearly ebvry track i loved...

biggie made hte original big poppa, and then i think the remix with um JD (?) is the one evry1 knows coz of its "Hectic" beat

HSC
nah they love the original, good reason too i love that song also. samples the beat from one of my fav rnb tracks 'isley brothers - between the sheets'

but yeah i alreayd download the ep with T.I in it, not the full though, coz it was in 4 parts, i only dl'd part 3 and 4....they only gave him like 1 minute....he was performing while the dawson rip-off and the pacey ri-off were talking too some girl in the crowd

some wigga introduced him his like 'omggggg our next performer is so crunk yo dirty south'

it was cool though his standing up on a raised platform in the middle of water, the crowd is moving the only person i could see isnging along with the song was a black dude, the only blakc dude they showed in the crowd lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
nah they love the original, good reason too i love that song also. samples the beat from one of my fav rnb tracks 'isley brothers - between the sheets'

but yeah i alreayd download the ep with T.I in it, not the full though, coz it was in 4 parts, i only dl'd part 3 and 4....they only gave him like 1 minute....he was performing while the dawson rip-off and the pacey ri-off were talking too some girl in the crowd

some wigga introduced him his like 'omggggg our next performer is so crunk yo dirty south'

it was cool though his standing up on a raised platform in the middle of water, the crowd is moving the only person i could see isnging along with the song was a black dude, the only blakc dude they showed in the crowd lol
lol anotha white dominated show just like 90210 and dawsons creek...
it looks like its worth getting...TI is hte King of the South...whats with this crunk stuff i actually dont understand what that means, is that just a little sub genre established by lil jon or wot?

also man i got anotha quick question, on boxden they refer to "jukebox" is that another P2P file sharing program (i just use torrents, and mIRC :p i dont really like P2P shit like Kazaa etc)

HSC
no man the jukebox is where people post up yousendit links etc to brand new songs etc as soon as they leak, when u register u need 20 rep points to gain access to the jukebox, if u aint got it tell ur nick and ill rep ya, my reps count for like 16 i think. theres a brand new singles seciton, a brand new album seciton, a video section, an XXX video section, a movie section, an old albums section, an old singles section, a samples section, rnb section, request section, other genres section, mixtapes and OSTs seciton, amatuer section, etc its like u just struck gold lol

crunk wasn't created by lil' jon it was just made popular by lil' jon....crunk was like three six mafia, 8ball and mjg, ugk etc way b4 jon came onto the scene...its just a southern term for like crazy shit that makes u wanna 'wyle out' in the club, 'buck', just like get wild.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol awesome man thanks 4 taht! Im not a member of boxden but i have been lookn at the website for a while...ill become a memeber now...my username is Supra same as the bos one

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
acvtually the requirement for jukebox is being a member for at least 3 days, and having at least 5 posts...i think thats it tho so ill have to wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)