• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tpc (1 Viewer)

LoneSpike

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone did TPC before?? what is that like??? is it harder than the HSC?? as it says its aimed for mature ages that have being out of studies...and i have had a look at the modules that are listed on the TAFE website... the subjects seems more straight foward and easier in comparison to the HSC.

Because I am considering doing that next year, so it would be really great if someone can give me some info about it. Any info would help thxs.

DTFM

HSC
I did a semester of it. It is quite a bit easier than the HSC in my opinion. It is designed for mature aged students, but there are quite a few high school aged people doing the course. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that most universities only accept TPC results for mature entry.

LoneSpike

HSC
N/A
i read somewhere that says the TPC doesnt hav any major exams bsides maths??? is that true?? if so, then how do they assess ur marks??? do u assess u mainly by projects and assignments???

DTFM

HSC
That's true. Most subjects have you submit a portfolio of written work during the semester in addition to other assessments (oral presentations, essays, science reports, etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)