• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Transferring School for yr 11 2009 (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
umm i think i might be moving houses so therefore most definitely ill be changing school's does anyone know if you have already handed in your subjects and your coming back to your old school to do yr11-12

but then suddely you are changing to a completly diffrent school you don't know about and its un expected, will you still be allowed to do the subjects you have choosen in your old school?

Also how will things go for a TVET Course

bettina44

HSC
depends on the subjects your new school offers and the lines they're on.if your subjects don't clash then sure but if you REALLY wanted to do a subject that's not offered at your new school you can always do it thru correspondence but i wouldn't recommend it.

suzlee

HSC
If you're changing schools for next year, it's possible that you may miss out on something that is offered at your current school for year 11...
My current school is doing 1:1 interviews and one more draft subjection selection next term before finalising the timetable for next year. So you may still have a chance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)