• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trapped in the closet - Chapters 1-5 - R Kelly (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
What do you guys think of Trapped in the closet - Chapters 1-5 - R Kelly?
Have you listened to the whole thing???

I think its funny, it reminds me of a soap opera yet I still listen to it... I havent seen all the clips tho...I only saw the clip for "Chapter 3" on channel v.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
go to yahoo Launch to see a few more clips...its great i love all the chapters...r kelly hits the right notes at the right times...some bits r a bit like wtf...for e.g the last bit in chapter 5 how it all links together...
btw theres a thread already about this :p oh well

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Supra said:
go to yahoo Launch to see a few more clips...its great i love all the chapters...r kelly hits the right notes at the right times...some bits r a bit like wtf...for e.g the last bit in chapter 5 how it all links together...
Yeh especially since I first saw chp 3...I was like...ahem ok...
Yeh chpt 4 makes more sense once you hear part 5

Thnaks now I can see them all

HSC
not chapter 6-13 sasha, chapter 6-10, ive heard snippets of chapter 6 it osunds real good, this is what i can gather from it

r kelly and his 'girl' make up and decide to stay friends, they are laughing in the bedroom, meanwhile the cop comes back to the house nad he thinks he hears crying, he busts in and point the gun at r kelly, the girl is like 'nah baby its all cool' and r kellys like 'wait a minute ur that damn police' and the cop is like 'nah baby i got this i know u sick and tired of this fool then it cuts off, sounds like its gonna get better'

obviously this series was a pretty good idea, since he sol 500,000 in his first week lol.

album came out in HMV yesterday i am gonna buy a copy because i havent got the full video in DVD quality and i like the album.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
not chapter 6-13 sasha, chapter 6-10, ive heard snippets of chapter 6 it osunds real good, this is what i can gather from it

r kelly and his 'girl' make up and decide to stay friends, they are laughing in the bedroom, meanwhile the cop comes back to the house nad he thinks he hears crying, he busts in and point the gun at r kelly, the girl is like 'nah baby its all cool' and r kellys like 'wait a minute ur that damn police' and the cop is like 'nah baby i got this i know u sick and tired of this fool then it cuts off, sounds like its gonna get better'

obviously this series was a pretty good idea, since he sol 500,000 in his first week lol.

album came out in HMV yesterday i am gonna buy a copy because i havent got the full video in DVD quality and i like the album.
Omg thats sounds really cool...I wanna hear the rest...I might buy the album too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)