• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Treadmill Recs (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
It's getting really cold and I'm getting too lazy to go for runs outside anymore, and much much too lazy to drive to the gym, so I thought I'd buy myself a home treadmill. There's so many to choose from though and the price range is crazy and I don't want to spend more than $2500 on it if possible. I don't really want to hire one as I want one for long-term use.

Any recs? :)

Skeeta

HSC
you can get cheap ones. I've got one at home i think it was about 1500, but its a bit fancy shmancy with incline and heart rate monitors and stuff

i'm sure you can get one for much cheaper
just go somewhere like workout world and you'll be able to try them out

Lainee

HSC
Yeah I did go to Workout World but the majority of the treadmills were $3500+ and really big (I've got limited space to put the treadmill). I need one where I can actually run on it like the gym ones, and have pretty good incline and programs for a bit of variety.

Which one do you have Skeeta?

Skeeta

HSC
i have NO idea, its in the granny flat out the back which is a bitch of a walk in the rain - i'll let you know when it stops raining though!

i didnt buy it, my dad did but i'll ask him when he gets back from his business trip where he got it from etc.

it is a relatively small one - its less than 1m wide and probably 2 m long? Yeah it has about 9, 20 minute programs and then the incline thing

Skeeta

HSC
i just went down and had a look

its called "profile 7550"

thats the only writing it had on it :(

Lainee

HSC
:) Thanks for checking Skeeta. But it doesn't make it easy to find!

Does anyone else have any ideas about good brands to look for even?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Trimline (American company I think) make very very good treadmills...good warranty too. Downside: might be a bit pricey but im sure they have models in the price range your looking at too. We've had ours for a couple of years now and its still in great condition. We got ours from Elite: http://www.elitefitness.com.au/home.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)