• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trial Exam Papers? (1 Viewer)

wine

HSC
Hey!

So, I want to do a bunch of trial papers these holidays in preparation for my exams!! I've found a couple dropbox and OneDrive sites with trial papers, but I haven't found all of my papers. Is there a general resource anywhere with all of the papers in it? My school said they bought the Catholic Trial papers and they would be made available to us but (low and behold) they didn't give them to us!

I'm need papers for 3U Maths, 2U Maths, 3U English, 2U English (especially discovery comprehension!) and Chemistry papers. I have resources for most of these subjects but not all!

Thanks! :)

FlameLash

HSC
You're not going to find any past examination papers for English because there is a new syllabus. You should be able to find most of what you want here though and in nerdasdasd's signature.

lightthefuze

HSC
Hey!

So, I want to do a bunch of trial papers these holidays in preparation for my exams!! I've found a couple dropbox and OneDrive sites with trial papers, but I haven't found all of my papers. Is there a general resource anywhere with all of the papers in it? My school said they bought the Catholic Trial papers and they would be made available to us but (low and behold) they didn't give them to us!

I'm need papers for 3U Maths, 2U Maths, 3U English, 2U English (especially discovery comprehension!) and Chemistry papers. I have resources for most of these subjects but not all!

Thanks! :)
I think catholic schools are bound under copyright regulations from the CSSA

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)