• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tutor Needed. (1 Viewer)

toby12

HSC
Hey guys, i'm about to start year 11 and thought a tutor might be helpful. I live in an area where tutors are very rare so I was wondering if anyone could do it over the net. I need one for Advanced English, General Maths and Physics. If interested please reply.

kooliskool

HSC
I'm interested, but I'm wondering how will u be able to pay and how do we communicate through the net, using web cam?

I'll be tutoring you for general maths btw if you are interested.

And about ur area, do u want to be specific about wat area you live in?

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
hey i'm interested in tutoring advanced english, though because you'll be starting the new syllabus i think that it'll be hard finding anyone who knows your texts inside out etc (aside from teachers of course) so if you want someone who can point you in the right direction, help you with homework, edit your work etc then i'd be more than happy to help :D I'm also willing to look into your texts and that if it's really necessary
i was also wondering about how you would pay online- do you live out in the sticks or something? Because it would be possible for me to meet you at a library and help out too

toby12

HSC
Thanks for your interest guys. The way of payment is just a direct deposit into your account. I live just out of Tamworth, which is situated in Northern NSW so theres like no tutors around. I was thinking we can communicate through microphone...

Last edited:

kooliskool

HSC
Well, I guess it's alright with the payments and stuff, but I think it's really hard to be effective, because teaching maths through internet is hard, you gotta show working out and stuff which is hard to show through internet, I tried with a few of my fds when I was doing hsc and it took like 15 minutes to just show the working out.

So i'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to help for maths, but i think english should be alright, not from me though, I don't do english tutoring.

Guaniu

HSC
Hi,

Just wondering if you are still interested in find tutoring for general Maths.

I had been teaching at a tutor centre since last year and started to take private tutoring few months ago. Like the person above said, tutoring over the net might be not as effective as one to one, but we can always use web-cam, microphone, scanning & share files to communicate, time is also flexible.

I am interested in doing tutoring via the net. Please contact me if you are interested.

E-mail: mybest1988@hotmail.com

ljoura

HSC
Hi

Just wondering if your still looking for an English tutor.
I saw your post on Bored of Studies.
I am currently third year university at Macquarie University studying Media and Cultural Studies. I went to Carlingford High School and did English (adv), Ext 1 and Ext 2 with a UAI of 85.1. I regularly came top in English throughout high school.

I am happy to send you my academic results/resume should you still be interested. Drop me an email - lucinda.joura@students.mq.edu.au

Thanks,

Lucinda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)