• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Twelve dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
In my eyes, I cannot see or understand why anyone would join the kaffir armies. It should be seen as a an act of treason against Islam. To kill your own children, rape your own sisters, leave your mothers widowed and fathers humiliated and tortured, wallahi, what a punishment that is to the muslim people! It is a slap in the face!

HSC
N/A
Muslims have faced far greater persecution than the Jews but the level of reaction was considerably less than that of the Jews. It is about time that we show how we have faced injustice for the last 100 years by knocking off a people in high position and military personals.

HSC
N/A
Just a note to fellow muslims, keep in mind that even if some muslims take wrong actions, they are our brothers and sisters in Islam and you will still have love for them.

The kuffar are the kuffar, and what we feel of them should be very clear.

We love the believes because Allah loves them (regardless of how sinful they are), and we hate the disbelievers because Allah hates them (regardless of how nice they might seem).

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Just a note to fellow muslims, keep in mind that even if some muslims take wrong actions, they are our brothers and sisters in Islam and you will still have love for them.

The kuffar are the kuffar, and what we feel of them should be very clear.

We love the believes because Allah loves them (regardless of how sinful they are), and we hate the disbelievers because Allah hates them (regardless of how nice they might seem).
You're full of shit, get out of my religion and stay out

[Quran 6:151] "...... You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

*Except in the course of justice = when someone attacks you first. This guy wasn't attacked he just went around shooting everyone because of a mental breakdown

[Quran 5:32] "......, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. .............."

HSC
N/A

[Quran 6:151] "...... You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

*Except in the course of justice = when someone attacks you first. This guy wasn't attacked he just went around shooting everyone because of a mental breakdown

[Quran 5:32] "......, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. .............."
Those verses are inconsequential in a time of war.

At this moment in time, we're witnessing one of the hugest fitna's to befall the Ummah. The Taliban are taking on the christian armies and a fellow Muslim killing the Christians crusader.

Do not delude yourselves into thinking we will not be called to account for our complacency and participation in the overt war against Allah and His deen, and yes I mean all of us living in Australia and the other houses of kufr and shirk. These lands are dirty, we have been sent he by Allah (swt) to infiltrate the enemy for the ummah. Allah is the lord, the most merciful but he will not forgive if we do not do his work

I will be making du'a that Allah guide you back to siratul mustaqeem and that you cease interactions with the kuffar.

Last edited:

4theHSC

HSC

his not muslim relax... just a troll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)