• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAC apply by telephone (1 Viewer)

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
I tryed to apply by using the fone just then, i got halfway through entering my prefrances and the stupid thing said "we are having tecknical diffictiles" so what should i do now? ring the thing up again? or will i get charged another 15 buks or something? i have already got my UAC number, what should i do?

That whole ring up thing suks...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
if you re applied the uac number wil be the same.. i dun fink their charge you in teh first call coz you did finsih the whoel thing

when u applied the by internet you gotta get up to teh last step so everything processed...

Azn fairies

thye only cahnarge u once.. also that happen to me as well. just bring back straight away.. aslo that problem occured beacsue u typed ur student number and UAC number to slow ..or simply wrong

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Azn fairies
thye only cahnarge u once.. also that happen to me as well. just bring back straight away.. aslo that problem occured beacsue u typed ur student number and UAC number to slow ..or wrong. no watch .
GeEz, YOUR spelling and grammar is not good and not a standard of a year student

hehe, normal asians like me cnat' sepll:D

Sammmmmuel

Originally posted by countrydude
I tryed to apply by using the fone just then, i got halfway through entering my prefrances and the stupid thing said "we are having tecknical diffictiles" so what should i do now? ring the thing up again? or will i get charged another 15 buks or something? i have already got my UAC number, what should i do?

That whole ring up thing suks...

dude why dont u just do it by interent? its easy and ur on a dam computer u fool

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
yeap, having credit cards is stupid if you cannot handle it eg. your temptations to spend money on credit is too high getting one is BAD thats the view of my parents

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeah. They should have sent everyone a bill-like letter so you can go to the post office to pay instead of using a credit card. Then in a few days your UAC number and PIN is activated and you can get online to put in your details and prefs.

thunder

hay Sammmmmuel my mum was at work yesty, so no CC. I got the bitch done. thanks ppls cyas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)