• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UMAT prep courses 2014???? (1 Viewer)

Krypton

HSC
Hey!!!

Looking at enrolling in a UMAT course. Does anyone have any opinions on NIE??? Information and testimonials on their website seem legit but I have read mixed reviews about their books!!!! I also saw on some comparison site that it was on par with Medentry. They are priced cheaply too!!! But not sure if it is better than Medentry.

Also any opinions on Medstart vs. Medentry???? Soooooo confuuuusseed!!!!! :confused2:

Thanx

Medman

HSC
Buy from a private seller. Much cheaper no big different just the formatting.

santamat

HSC
I used all the free resources on the NIE website last year, didn't;t end up buying anything as had no money to spare. But my friend had their books and let me use them on lunch breaks at school. Didn't have too much tome to work through theory and questions in detail, but I recall seeing very similar questions in the actual UMAT to what they had in their books. What I did find very useful is their free chatline as it is supported by school teachers, I even asked school-related questions, and their tutors still helped me out with Chem and Bio, so I though their service was pretty good. My sister used another UMAT prep course in year 10, but parents got annoyed that the money they spent was like a membership type thing, her username and password expired after UMAT date, but she was only in year 11 so had to pay fees again to reactivate her login.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)