• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNCLE forum is boring (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
em_516 said:
i think that's a load of shit :)
meh, you can believe what you want to believe, so can i :p
i'd ask you for your reasons but that would mean I have to respond back, something i cant be bothered doing after working on geog1030.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ahaha, you guys still have to do the 30% essay I take it? I did mine on something about Nike, I think.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
em_516 said:
i think that's a load of shit :)
No, it's not

I'm always helping Emily with her Uni work, she can't do anything on her own :rolleyes:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i reckon people from both private and public schools can have trouble with their work..that is all..even though i'm not from a private school, i'm not a fan of that stereotype

winicat

HSC
public schoolers must ALWAYS bag out private schoolers ... it's in the code, baby

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
em_516 said:
i reckon people from both private and public schools can have trouble with their work..that is all..even though i'm not from a private school, i'm not a fan of that stereotype
I went to both and have trouble with my work :p

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Cyph said:
No, it's not

I'm always helping Emily with her Uni work, she can't do anything on her own :rolleyes:
you asshole!!! i asked you to proofread something, thats all!!

and I helped YOU with uniwork TOO!!!! BASTARD...thats the thanks i get

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
you also wanted me to accompany you to the library to fetch info. for your essay, and you asked me to write it for you...

I also sent you the database of mid-semester questions for you to memorise since you hadn't been to a lecture all year and had no chance of reading 7 chaps of the textbook in one night. :p

You also get my experience from doing IRHR and getting an astounding 77 with minimal effort, which is priceless.

It's quite clear the grade you get in IRHR you will owe to me ;)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
bah im just using the information i have available to me, and i had been to nearly every lecture for that subject thankyou very much!!

and i wasnt really expecting you to do it, i was just joking about the library

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ahaha, you guys still have to do the 30% essay I take it? I did mine on something about Nike, I think.
Yeah it seriously sucks. We have two options but I’m doing the one on how historical legacies continue to shape the geography of global poverty and development. It’s so annoying. geog is somewhat interesting, but the assessments for it are just stupid.

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
well, nice to see no-one baggin her out for help, stupid bloody hypocrites
i'm totally with the duck on this one..

seriously.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Craig said:
Yeah it seriously sucks. We have two options but I’m doing the one on how historical legacies continue to shape the geography of global poverty and development. It’s so annoying. geog is somewhat interesting, but the assessments for it are just stupid.
hehe..i like the geog assignments..niiiiice and easy :D (even though those ones are only worth 5% lol..every bit counts :p)..i don't even mind the essay question (i'm doing A)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
wow, we had like 5 different things to choose from. Didn't make it any less crap though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)