• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNCLE forum is boring (4 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ITT we talk about Newie-related stuff because apparently we're being attacked by mods

Go.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Re: ITT we talk about Newie-related stuff because apparently we're being attacked by mods

This.is.so.not.right.
UNCLE forum is boring because we're not allowed to 'spam' (re: have a conversation) in threads that won't get answered properly.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Re: ITT we talk about Newie-related stuff because apparently we're being attacked by mods

just a little messed up imo

em_516

bludging..
HSC

Don't want to use this thread..but..who knows the NUSA creed (minus Matt)? No cheating on the NUSA site :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

hehe, my other thread got deleted pretty quick.

IMO, callisto is to blame. She got pissy that she didn't get the replies she wanted so reported all the posts. This has brought the mods attention to us. Give them a week or so and they'll forget about us again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hmm, good point. Must just be a coincidence then. A mod who is doing teaching saw the thread title after someone bumped it and decided to make us their mission.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Off my previous logic, going through the moderator list, it's either snapperhead or without wings.

Snapperhead's a prick so it could be him, but his activity is too long ago so he's clean. Without wings should be too cool to do shit like that, so I don't think it was her. So, I'm at a loss.

edit: shit you made that post while I was making that. Seems it was her.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wtf, that was a valuable piece of our history! What is the meaning of all this?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That hasn't been used for a while! AND it was solely a spam thread anyway, spam that stayed on topic.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Maybe we should exodus this forum since this is happening. Let's hijack the USQ ( http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=629 ) one since it hasn't had a post in 18 months.

It's annoying, cause we always answer questions if we can. The useless posts are what keep us here so are indirectly helping people who have questions.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
I suggest we post our replies in multiple different threads so its clear how we do things around here.
Nah, I'm more of the impression that we lay low. The small dicked mods will forget about us and get a new internet mission to assert their e-peen.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Maybe we should exodus this forum since this is happening. Let's hijack the USQ ( http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=629 ) one since it hasn't had a post in 18 months.

It's annoying, cause we always answer questions if we can. The useless posts are what keep us here so are indirectly helping people who have questions.
Haha I was thinking that hey. If we all stopped posting here, the forum will turn to shit/no one will get their questions answered. Not our problem.

But..it won't happen lol.

edit:
The_highwayman said:
this is why I joined boredofstupidheads
whoooooooa, big call :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Haha I was thinking that hey. If we all stopped posting here, the forum will turn to shit/no one will get their questions answered. Not our problem.

But..it won't happen lol.

edit:
whoooooooa, big call :p
I dunno, you guys aren't that cool, it won't take much encouragment to give you up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)