• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UNI Fees (1 Viewer)

aidan910

HSC
hey, i dont know to much about this UNI fiasco.... i was naive during the HSC year and didnt think i was going to go to UNI, but i surprisingly got a UAI of 76. which can get me into some business/accounting courses. but im worried about the cost of the annual fees. does anyone know how much it costs or how the whole HECS thing works.. i didnt go to any UNI days and have absolutely no idea how the whole UNI thing works.... so any information regarding UNI's. especially la-trobe and charles sturt would be much appreciated. !

thank you

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i think the Uni thing, assuming that you have already applied for the course at UAC and assuming that you are accepted,which you will know at around jan 19th, the University will send you the offer for the course along with the enrolment form that take cares of the HECS,fillout the HECS form which means that your UNI tuition fee will be covered by the government, the cost of the course depends on the band your selected course belongs to. after you graduate and get a job, when your salary exceeds i think 26000 u will have to repay your hecs. interest rate of hecs is equal to the inflation rate which mean you pay really no interest at all.

thats all i know.'

ohe yeah i forgot, should anytime during your days at uni and u got spare cash, you can use it to pay off some of your hecs debts and receive 25% discount from the government, that is, if repay early

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Actually, it costs between $577 and $590 (I've seen these two ammounts quoted for 2005 students in various official USYD documents so Im not sure) for enrollment at USYD between the 24th of January and the 28th of January

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)