• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Units on other campuses (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
If my home campus for Social Science is Bankstown do I need permission to take on units at Hawkesbury and Penrith, because I enrolled in them and it says enrolled on Pweb?

HSC
When i tried to register for units at Parramatta, it said <unavailable>..

If you can access tut registration times, i wouldn't think so.. But if no one here knows, email someone at UWS.

(has anyone noticed that besides the student centre contacts, there are NO email addresses on the UWS site? It's so anoying when you find a bug in the site.. There's no where to report it to).

j_davo24

HSC
melsc said:
If my home campus for Social Science is Bankstown do I need permission to take on units at Hawkesbury and Penrith, because I enrolled in them and it says enrolled on Pweb?
Yes, you need get permission from your course co-ordinator. And even though it says enrolled, you should probably still send your co-ordinator an email stating what's happened. It's unlikely that they will say no anyway.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
From previous experience, you only need an email from the unit co-ordinator for the subject that you want to do.

It might have changed since last year though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)