• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

university day (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
who here is going to the university day for the people who attend school int eh stgeroge area at kogarah high school?

i heard that inne-west ahve already ahd theirs and slo teh one at sylvania s well have had theirs as well.

and if anyone had went to previous years ones, was this at all useful in terms of information. i heard that it is on next friday.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Could you explain this further? Is it something that any school/campus student can rock up to if they live in the area and want to go to uni next year? Or must you be booked in by your principal or something?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I went to the Inner West one,

What happens is the school organises for you to go, the one I went to was @ MLC in their carpark and all the inner west skools came, they all had a certain time which they had to come (so for us 10-11) and there was represetatives from all unis and private colleges :) You'll have urs soon if you havent had yours yet

roadcone

HSC
i went to the shire one at sutho entertainment centre. i wasn't meant to go, but managed to get on the bus at the last minute and i am glad that i went. if it is like ours, you are only there for like an hour but every uni is represented plus heaps of the private colleges and places like ADFA and the police forces. it is extremely informative, and if you already have an idea of what you sort of want to do go ready with questions, they will answer them in depth for you and you will get a lot out of it

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
I went to the Inner West one,

What happens is the school organises for you to go, the one I went to was @ MLC in their carpark and all the inner west skools came, they all had a certain time which they had to come (so for us 10-11) and there was represetatives from all unis and private colleges :) You'll have urs soon if you havent had yours yet
Darnitt!! My campus doesn't organise these things..:(, well I won't be going then...damn my lousy principal

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
campus??? Why not I though all yr 12 pplz go
I go to a secondary college run by tafe...so it's not really a school and thus we have no extracurricular events unless we organise it ourselves...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
kami which campus do you go to?
I go to Gymea, Wollongong, Bankstown and very occasionally Kogarah campuses of TAFE.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
sydney tech is coming to the kogarah high one on 3rd june or something

s0k0y0e0

HSC
roadcone said:
i went to the shire one at sutho entertainment centre. i wasn't meant to go, but managed to get on the bus at the last minute and i am glad that i went. if it is like ours, you are only there for like an hour but every uni is represented plus heaps of the private colleges and places like ADFA and the police forces. it is extremely informative, and if you already have an idea of what you sort of want to do go ready with questions, they will answer them in depth for you and you will get a lot out of it
I went to this same one; on the same day as Roadcone! :uhhuh:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey nathan, all the schools in the stgeorge schools are gonna be there. i'll find the short one out of your school, but agian gabriel would be shorter than you. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)