• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

upcoming ancient history exam help (1 Viewer)

DepressedPenguino

HSC
There is an ancient history exam coming up next wednesday. I dont know how to study for the ancient history exam..
Do I practise writing essays on what ive learnt or... what?
Help please

DepressedPenguino

HSC
Oh and physics half yearly is on next thursday. How do I study for physics? Advise on that too please

studded

HSC
Hi DepressedPenguino, for Ancient History I would recommend writing a list of dot points or paragraphs of information under the course's individual syllabus dot points as provided on the Board of Studies website, and of course attempting to memorise those facts and pieces of content. These dot points will not only be useful for this exam but also for your yearly exams later on in the year.

You should definitely practice writing essays as well and if it isn't too late, hand them into your teacher for criticisms and feedback; you could also try email him or her. :)

I don't do Physics, but writing thorough notes following its respective syllabus would definitely help you in the exam.
Good luck!

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you give us more detail on the exam-like how long is it, what was on the exam notification, how much time do you have, what you have done so far in terms of study to enable us to give you more tailored advice:)

DLMisme

HSC
Definitely practice essay writing, but also study what you've learnt in class. I don't know the details of your exam, but I have one this week and mine will include multiple choice questions and a few short answer questions so go over your notes and make sure you know your stuff. Hope I could help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)