• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Urgent help with assignment please!!!! (1 Viewer)

rav3n

HSC
Hi ppl, im in yr11 and doing imigrant chronicle/physical journeys as my aos. I need 3 texts related to imigrant chronicle for my assignment. So far i have finding nemo. Any1 have any ideas. I would prefer a poem and song lyrics if possible. And yes i have read through other parts of the forum but none of the texts mentioned really fit my purpose. Any help would be appreciated.

rav3n

HSC
By the way this is my question so you get an idea of what i have to do:

Write 2 analytical paragraphs of about 200 words for each related text. Include the following:
-What you have learnt about the concept of physical journeys
-Explanation and analysis of at least 2 language/visual features and structural techniques used to illustrate the composers ideas about journeys
-Explanation and analysis of how the idesa about the concept of physical journeys relate to one of skrzyneckis poems.

I am really stumped on this so please any1 help please...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There are hundreds of texts that relate to journeys.

Songs:
500 miles - the proclaimers
Good riddance - Green Day

Poems:
The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost
Actually quite a few by robert frost are applicable

Movies:
Road Trip
Eurotrip
Priscilla

These are just a few to get you started. There are heaps listed in the journeys section of the BOS. Take a closer look.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
hi rav3n

the thing with physical journeys is that they dont have to 'fit your purpose.' [unless your purpose is to find a good journeys stimulus...]

physical journeys say different things, mostly all have the character experiencing change and growth as a result of their journey. in that, you can choose any physical journey text and discuss its differences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)