• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

USyd BOS Meet Up (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
This is for discussions on BOS meet ups for University of Sydney members + guests or other BOS members if they want to. Post ideas and suggestion for things you want to get up to and see which date and idea is best so we can all get to know each other if we want to.

EDIT:
Choices:
Movie Outing
Karaoke Outing
Dinner Outing
OR Combination of ANY

Last edited:
Z

Zeppelin

I hadn't planned on going on Friday (today was pretty crap, I must admit), but if we can sort out a meetup that I know I'll recognise, I'll certainly go.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
USyd is holding Beachball 2005 at Manning Bar from 6pm to 3am on Thursdat March 10th next week ( www.manningbar.com or call 1800 013 201 ) It's a big event free for all Univeristy of Sydney Union members featureing top DJs Kid Kenobi + MC Shureshock, Mark Dynamix, Illya and Ajax. This is not an exclusive BOS Meet Up event unless you want it to be but there'll be alot of people and this is a great way to start the semester.

Z

Zeppelin

Argh! That's bullshit! Two frickin' days before I turn 18!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I don't think they check. Cause when I went up to Manning Bar, not during an event, they didn't ask for I.D.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
They only check at events at the door, otherwise the people serving will check.

So it will be checked at the door for beachball.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
transcendent said:
USyd is holding Beachball 2005 at Manning Bar from 6pm to 3am on Thursdat March 10th next week ( www.manningbar.com or call 1800 013 201 ) It's a big event free for all Univeristy of Sydney Union members featureing top DJs Kid Kenobi + MC Shureshock, Mark Dynamix, Illya and Ajax. This is not an exclusive BOS Meet Up event unless you want it to be but there'll be alot of people and this is a great way to start the semester.

I reckon beachball should be sweet, and it will be a good place to meet lots of ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)