• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UTS or Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

swizel03

HSC
Hi guys!

I'm interested in doing a double degree of (Software) Engineering/ Business (or Commerce). I'm eligible for both Macquarie and UTS but I don't know which to pick... What suggestion do you guys have?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Consider do you want trimesters or semesters? Macquarie has semesters, UTS does semester?
Campus -> Macquarie has a green bushy campus whilst UTS is in the city. I'd recommend you visit both.
Travel time -> Which is closer?
What are you thinking about majoring in business wise?

swizel03

HSC
Consider do you want trimesters or semesters? Macquarie has semesters, UTS does semester?
Campus -> Macquarie has a green bushy campus whilst UTS is in the city. I'd recommend you visit both.
Travel time -> Which is closer?
What are you thinking about majoring in business wise?
The travel time is approximately the same for both universities. I don't mind both campuses, I have visited both campuses before and I like both of them. I'm thinking of majoring in entrepreneurship or something similar... I really don't know what to pick. But I do prefer trimesters so maybe UTS? But if I pick UTS, I'm not sure which major is similar to entrepreneurship... maybe management? Sorry for the rant, I'm just really confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)