• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (2 Viewers)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
*sniffs* This thread continues from my previous ones. I'm sick. Argh being sick sucks. And once again it is a cold day, but I've got today and the next 3 days off so I'm planning to just curl up in bed until Tuesday. It's lame! And there's a party on tomorrow night and I don't want to go and spread my sickness. Arggh

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Atleast you have time to get better :)

Get well soon funky_a :D

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Thanks Cape! For the good of my family and everyone else, I HAVE TO GET BETTER or else they will cop a hellova sulking and whinging

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nothing wrong with sulking and whinging! Thats what I do best :D

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Well, I highly doubt that because there's about 400+ people in psychology.. unless you know, she's in my tutorial or something, which I also highly doubt because there is about 50 tutes...

aliciat

HSC
I'm procrastinating! So I'm going to add to this forum even tho I haven't really had any UWS experiences...

My Student ID expires next year... So I think I'd have to go thru the whole process all over again. Now that I think about it, that's pretty weird. I kinda asumed that everyone's ID lasts for a year?

And yes, funky_a is blind. Very, very blind. But I still wub her :p Cause she's my beeeeech!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Our id lasts for three years (i think)... but the cityrail sticker is bigger than anything else now :p

aliciat - your nice, feel free to post anything, lol.

I really should be researching for my environmental auditing assignment, not sitting on bos :p

aliciat

HSC
I wouldn't mind having my ID last for three years. Especially since I tried so hard to get my ID photo to look presentable.

I look like a criminal on my licence.

Yeah, I have a book to review and a essay/thing to write about Pepsi and Coke :) That loooooong break has taken it's toll!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
aliciat said:
I wouldn't mind having my ID last for three years. Especially since I tried so hard to get my ID photo to look presentable.

I look like a criminal on my licence.

Yeah, I have a book to review and a essay/thing to write about Pepsi and Coke :) That loooooong break has taken it's toll!
My ID photo looks shit, i was dead tired when they took it

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its alright having it for a long time ... but I look different now than what i did in my photo. And I think I speak on behalf on most people by saying that photo ids are shonky! lol :D

Pepsi and coke ... yummy!!! :uhhuh: lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I want a new photo! lol. I remember the day i went to enrol it was so bloody hot I was almost dead! lol.

aliciat

HSC
LOL

Passport photos are the worst! They last for like five years too.

My licence is shocking because it's sort of dark and I'm not smiling, and I thought I did, but I obviously didn't.

So I made a real effort to smile on my Student ID. But only at the last second because I didn't want to look like a idiot smiling randomly at the photo go for three whole seconds.

But I guess it probably looked weirder for me to be not smiling and then suddenly smile...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
aliciat said:
I wouldn't mind having my ID last for three years.
nooo you don't >.< its good that u get to take it again nxt year, cos unlike us, our ids will look crap for another 3 years ! i hate mine so much.

aliciat

HSC
lol

I love looking at other people's IDs! As long as I don't have to show mine :p

I should have asked to see yours on Saturday! Ah well, hope we meet again so I can see your ID. :) AND cause you're cool!

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
Your gonna be so banned HerO. And you say ur posts ARE constructive.
lol u so wish u were a MOD but ur juz a benefactor, or more informally known as a "peasant". :p

Anywayz, u can't ban ppl without valid reasons, so far I have not said anything insulting, juz that u can't handle criticism.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
aliciat said:
I should have asked to see yours on Saturday! Ah well, hope we meet again so I can see your ID. :) AND cause you're cool!
bwhahah my ID is going to the grave unseen, baybeeh. ive already stuck crap over it w00t :p

HerO said:
Juz relax a bit more Cape, trust me you'll take gorgous photos that way.
LOL he wants you bad cape :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)