• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (2 Viewers)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Cape said:
How am i being ignorant???

Just cause I can use and understand big long words and you can't. Don't worry ... its nothing to be ashamed about. They invented dictionaries for a reason ;)
I definately did check my dictionary b4 I ever criticised u, i'm not as ignorant as some, I also did not find any word remotely spelt like AUTOPHOBIA. :rolleyes:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HerO said:
I definately did check my dictionary b4 I ever criticised u, i'm not as ignorant as some, I also did not find any word remotely spelt like AUTOPHOBIA. :rolleyes:
U better do as Minai says, i think it would be in ur best interests

HerO

Banned
HSC
Minai said:
HerO - I strongly suggest leaving the UWS forum if you have nothing constructive to say/
Well if u actually read everything that I post up u would realise I actually DO post constructive arguments, but obviously some ppl can't accept the truth, but thats not my problem is it?...
If u are suggesting that u may ban me than that would set a fairly bad precedent since a forum is a place 2 give views and opinions and also constructive criticism, that I have done, I have never claimed anything without it being reasonable. Only that certain ppl can't hack it. :cool:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HerO said:
Well if u actually read everything that I post up u would realise I actually DO post constructive arguments, but obviously some ppl can't accept the truth, but thats not my problem is it?...
If u are suggesting that u may ban me than that would set a fairly bad precedent since a forum is a place 2 give views and opinions and also constructive criticism, that I have done, I have never claimed anything without it being reasonable. Only that certain ppl can't hack it. :cool:
Look i dont think HerO should be banned either, i think ppl have just taken his posts badly, i havent, and last i remember it was minly natstar complaining

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hero - I dunno what dream world you living in, but snap out of it. Your annoying and your creating trouble. You have not posted one post which has anything to contribute to uws let alone anything with actual facts in it. So LEAVE!

HerO

Banned
HSC
Korn said:
Look i dont think HerO should be banned either, i think ppl have just taken his posts badly, i havent, and last i remember it was minly natstar complaining
Yeah, see there's actually ppl that do agree with me but not many would actively express it since they might not want 2 get bagged, but I do give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, if u can't handle it then it's not my problem is it. Its ppl like Natstar who can't handle the slightest of criticsm and then turns everything into an argument which is not the purpose of many threads, it's she who takes things the wrong way. :cool:

Anywayz Korn, ur REPPED.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HerO said:
Yeah, see there's actually ppl that do agree with me but not many would actively express it since they might not want 2 get bagged, but I do give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, if u can't handle it then it's not my problem is it. Its ppl like Natstar who can't handle the slightest of criticsm and then turns everything into an argument which is not the purpose of many threads, it's she who takes things the wrong way. :cool:

Anywayz Korn, ur REPPED.
thanks HerO, i appreciate it

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Hero - I dunno what dream world you living in, but snap out of it. Your annoying and your creating trouble. You have not posted one post which has anything to contribute to uws let alone anything with actual facts in it. So LEAVE!
OMG Cape, u should set personal feelings aside and admit that I have wrote many useful posts, it's ppl like u who interpret things the wrong way, like in the other thread where I criticise why UWS still haven't given out invoices since it's been over a month since enrolment, all i'm doing is asking 4 the sake of UWS students but ppl like u interpret it the wrong way and make it sound like bagging ur Uni. :cool:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hero, you have been warned by minai. get the hint, and just LEAVE before you get banned.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
It would be totally unjust 2 ban me since I have not committed anything 2 even consider banning me, I have a right 2 be here juz like any1 else.
I don't mean leave BOS, leave the UWS forum ALONE. YOU DO NOT GO HERE. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE ELIGIBLE TO POST IN THIS FORUM SINCE YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT STUDENT ATTENDING UWS. i.e, with the thread like "Fees" don't fucking post in there since YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW IT IS DONE IN UWS.

You've been warned by Natstar and Asylum who are benefactors. They are not "peasants", they have more power than you or I. They are *above* us, in actual fact. You have also been warned by Minai. Now that you should take into consideration if you want to continue posting ANYWHERE in BOS.

get the hint and LEAVE.

klh

HSC
youve jsut said that we cant hack stuff thats negative.
assuming that its true in your opinion, than why are you still here posting? you know it provokes more posts etc. why do it? that just shows someone elses argument that ou are on here to have some attention/interaction whatever.
heed what many have said, and leave.
I think minai tried to say constructive for us, not for you. [btw, my comment about minai not monitoring uws in my other post, i take it back]

L

LaraB

Minai said:
HerO - I strongly suggest leaving the UWS forum if you have nothing constructive to say/
its nice to see a moderator comment so we dont seem like we're the only ones who've noticed :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think it matters what Uni you go to, the fact that you get into any uni is an achievement...I want to go to UWS next year...its easy to get to, nice UAI's and wont have to deal with people who think they are smarter bcoz they go to a certain UNI!

L

LaraB

melsc said:
I don't think it matters what Uni you go to, the fact that you get into any uni is an achievement...I want to go to UWS next year...its easy to get to, nice UAI's and wont have to deal with people who think they are smarter bcoz they go to a certain UNI!
nice to hear:)

still tho, keep in mind that for certain courses there are uni's that are far better than uws, and vice versa:)

make sure you come to open day tho when its on - i'll be there woot! lol...rather im forced to be there..one of the disadvantages/advantages of getting scholarships lol:p - but yeah come and talk to us and read up on it and keep in mind scholarship applications - some of them are $5000 a year and are a big help!:)

EDIT: ps i take it you wanna do law? well - i can tell you that the B Business(HRM and IR)/B Laws course is awesome! not that im biased of anything :p

aliciat

HSC
melsc said:
I don't think it matters what Uni you go to, the fact that you get into any uni is an achievement...
Yeah! Exactly.

melsc said:
I want to go to UWS next year...its easy to get to, nice UAI's and wont have to deal with people who think they are smarter bcoz they go to a certain UNI!
I am smarter! :D lol nah I'm kidding. I'm just procrastinating because I have a 500 word book review. *sigh*

Anyway, good luck to you! :)

Also the people of UWS are great too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)