• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS UAI-Cut Offs So Low, Why ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
natstar said:
btw, why didnt you choose subjects like art in the hsc. Uni's like UNSW and UTS usually have pre-requ that you do art for design courses
I didn't decide until this year that I actually wanted to do something in design when I left school. I hadn't really even considered it before then.

I have alot of stuff to put into a folio though so I should be okay. I think I may go to KvB.

L

LaraB

nwatts said:
UOW does too.
yeah i was gonna say that too...

and plenty of uni's have courses that are the same course content and aim just with a different name

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
why someone as ignorant as you persists on living i could never understand.
hah, its not my fault you're an idiot. stop deflectng the blame. blame your parents.

specialjenny

HSC
Don't know if they has been asked before (apologise if it has) but do you guys personally think the UAI for UWS courses will go up lots this year? (as in for 2006?)

Thanks.

Demandred

HSC
Don't forget the importance of UWS in maintaining equity in society. If there were no UWS, what would happen to the majority of the people who didn't score in their high 80s?

nwatts

HSC
Demandred said:
Don't forget the importance of UWS in maintaining equity in society. If there were no UWS, what would happen to the majority of the people who didn't score in their high 80s?
Mass suicide.

UWS seems more like a support group for depressives than an actual university.

nwatts

HSC
natstar said:
um yeah and you would know becuase? Please keep your comments to yourself to you have been to UWS. I can say, as someone going there, that it is far from that description
Oh settle down. We're having a bit of a laugh. :rollseyes:

L

LaraB

natstar said:
Look at trends from other years. I think the trend will be similar for next year
be careful though looking at trends..

eg - UNSW Law dropped totally unexpectedly...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
nwatts said:
Oh settle down. We're having a bit of a laugh. :rollseyes:
These UWSers get a little flustered when we make fun of them. Calm it down and dont be so rude next time. Thanks.

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
These UWSers get a little flustered when we make fun of them. Calm it down and dont be so rude next time. Thanks.
don't be so rude you say?

absolution* said:
usyd dont have a communications (journalism) course. thats uts. fucking reatrd uws'ers.
absolution* said:
hah, its not my fault you're an idiot. stop deflectng the blame. blame your parents.
your ignorance is what gets people 'flustered' as you put it, not your childish insults

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
natstar said:
Its amusing what you find funny. I find it funny that you can actually comment on universities when you havent even completed the HSC yet, nor secured a uni place.
Thanks for saying that, I wanted to but it would be somewhat hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)