• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wembledon (1 Viewer)

Drewx

HSC
Any views on who is going to win this year. Nadals out so Murray has a clear shot at the finals if he keeps playing the way he has this season.

Drewx

HSC
na got wembley and wimbledon mixed up again my bad :p

HSC
federer v murray in final
fed to win it...breaking sampras's record of 14 grand slams..

suzlee

HSC
Federer will win for sure <3

Is wimbledon gonna be on free tv? I remember last year it was, on channel 9 or something...
fingers crossed T_T
I still haven't forgiven myself for not having watched last year's final and I mustn't let that happen again

lala2

Banned
HSC
So sad Nadal is out, but I know he'll come back and do even better. read: win US Open. Federer will sure win unless Soderling pulls a massive upset. Murray will be in the final unless he stumbles. I wonder how Federer knew to stick around--if I'd been no 1 for so long I wouldn't have stuck around once I lost my ranking. Better to leave with a good impression than without. Maybe he knew something was up for Nadal's knees?

suzlee

HSC
So sad Nadal is out, but I know he'll come back and do even better. read: win US Open. Federer will sure win unless Soderling pulls a massive upset. Murray will be in the final unless he stumbles. I wonder how Federer knew to stick around--if I'd been no 1 for so long I wouldn't have stuck around once I lost my ranking. Better to leave with a good impression than without. Maybe he knew something was up for Nadal's knees?

soooooooooo sad. absolutely devastating. *AHEM*

I know, it's very noble of him to have stuck around.... Remember Justine Henin? She retired as soon as she began to slip a bit. She was only 25 years old...

Fed is the mannn

I thought it unlikely for him to go back on the top of the ranks again but now I feel so hopeful =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)