• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What are u making for your major, what are you up to, and what language are u using? (1 Viewer)

onedaysnotice

HSC
I'm curious as to what you guys are up to, since I've been super lazy with mine xD. Only like 5 weeks left and I've still done hardly anything LOL.

I'm making:
...a 2D fighter using the BakaToTest characters (its an anime)

I'm up to:
...combo detection and all that shizz. I've still got to do hit/hurt boxes and create the assets, among other things.

The language I'm using is:
...Lua through Love2D.

Your turn :D.

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Re: What are u making for your major, what are you up to, and what language are u usi

I'm curious as to what you guys are up to, since I've been super lazy with mine xD. Only like 5 weeks left and I've still done hardly anything LOL.

I'm making:
...a 2D fighter using the BakaToTest characters (its an anime)

I'm up to:
...combo detection and all that shizz. I've still got to do hit/hurt boxes and create the assets, among other things.

The language I'm using is:
...Lua through Love2D.

Your turn :D.
Sounds fun mate, keep up the great work. I made a game as well back when I did SDD.

onedaysnotice

HSC
Re: What are u making for your major, what are you up to, and what language are u usi

woah this SDD board is like...dead.... :s

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Hello guys. Our school cancelled out major work and was replaced with two minor assessment tasks. I am unsure if majors are compulsory since it is not marked by the board. Also have we all been studying hard with this subject? :)

onedaysnotice

HSC

Hello guys. Our school cancelled out major work and was replaced with two minor assessment tasks. I am unsure if majors are compulsory since it is not marked by the board. Also have we all been studying hard with this subject? :)
:O! The major is the most exciting part of SDD, how could they do that to you guys?!? Dx Or did you want them to cancel it?.. ahahha.

And nope, I haven't studied for any of my subjects xD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)