• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you classify Hezbollah as.. (1 Viewer)

What do you classify Hezbollah as

• A Legitimate Resistance organisation

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • A state within a state

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A terrorist organisation

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • I dont care..

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan71088

HSC
dam10 said:
Yet after the war, 22 September 2006, Over 1.5 million people from all across Lebanon celebrate a "divine victory" and show their support for this "terrorist organisation" who was using them as human shields.

...and 1.5 million people can't all be wrong. Hang on, what's this? The world is round?!?! But everyone knows if you go to the edge of the world...

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
nathan71088 said:
...and 1.5 million people can't all be wrong. Hang on, what's this? The world is round?!?! But everyone knows if you go to the edge of the world...
their exposed to the same information we're exposed to....the only difference being they were in the middle of israels onslaught. what deters them from articulating an opinion just as you and I do?

dam10

HSC
nathan71088 said:
Hold on, you claim they launch rockets from civilian areas, they use their own people as shields.
They amazed the world when , as a people in Lebanon, held fast from 12 July to 14 August. They wagered on our division. You - the displaced and those who sheltered [the displaced] - remained fast throughout this stage. When 14 August came, their wager was that the presence of the displaced in the areas to which they were displaced would put pressure on the resistance to impose more conditions on it. The resistance did not submit to any conditions.

Once again, they amazed the world when the displaced returned in their cars and trucks, and some on foot. At 0800, the southern suburb of Beirut, the south of Lebanon, and Al-Biqa were full of their proud and honourable residents, who returned with raised heads.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
dam10 said:
Hold on, you claim they launch rockets from civilian areas, they use their own people as shields.
They amazed the world when , as a people in Lebanon, held fast from 12 July to 14 August. They wagered on our division. You - the displaced and those who sheltered [the displaced] - remained fast throughout this stage. When 14 August came, their wager was that the presence of the displaced in the areas to which they were displaced would put pressure on the resistance to impose more conditions on it. The resistance did not submit to any conditions.

Once again, they amazed the world when the displaced returned in their cars and trucks, and some on foot. At 0800, the southern suburb of Beirut, the south of Lebanon, and Al-Biqa were full of their proud and honourable residents, who returned with raised heads.
LOL they are not subjected to any conditions?

1.They are banned from re-arming

2.They are banned from patrolling their own territories south of Litani

3.They have to come under supervision of United Nations Troops

What more humiliating conditions can you be subjected to? Banned from visiting and patrolling your own land , have to come under foreign troops supervision :rofl: . Never in a war are winners subjected to restrictive conditions like this.

Yet after the war, 22 September 2006, Over 1.5 million people from all across Lebanon celebrate a "divine victory" and show their support for this "terrorist organisation" who was using them as human shields.
yes we all knows that arabs especially muslims love celebrating death of their fellows. Its more life Divine defeat for hizbollocks with half of their active fighters killed with their leader hiding under iranian ambassadors bed while Israeli leaders are visiting their troops to encourage them like every great wartime leaders would.

ZabZu

HSC
dam10 said:
I never said that most Lebanese people hate Hezbollah. I have no doubt that Hezbollah's popularity has grown since the war.

dam10

HSC
Olmert protested because we are holding a victory rally. Yediot Aharanot published the results of an Israeli poll that asked: Who do you think is suitable to be prime minister in Israel? How much did Olmert get? He got seven per cent. As for the heroic War Minister Amir Peretz, he got one per cent.

Within a very few days and after emerging from a fierce war, the Resistance restored its entire military and organizational structure and its armaments. The Resistance today is stronger that it was on the eve of 12 July because during the war it added to its experience fresh experience and acquired new wisdom and new resolve and determination. I tell those who wager on the weakness of the Resistance that they are making a miscalculation.

Today, 28 February 2007, the Resistance is stronger than at any time since 1982. Concerning the resistance, its strength, and its weapons, we say: Rest completely assured.

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
There is evidence of that and it's deplorable, however I wonder where you would have liked their military targets to be? If I've got no/relatively no air defense capabilities and I'm going up against an airforce which is arguably stronger than any in western europe, how do I defend myself?
Don't provoke the country owning that airforce into attacking you?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
dam10 said:
Olmert protested because we are holding a victory rally. Yediot Aharanot published the results of an Israeli poll that asked: Who do you think is suitable to be prime minister in Israel? How much did Olmert get? He got seven per cent. As for the heroic War Minister Amir Peretz, he got one per cent.

Within a very few days and after emerging from a fierce war, the Resistance restored its entire military and organizational structure and its armaments. The Resistance today is stronger that it was on the eve of 12 July because during the war it added to its experience fresh experience and acquired new wisdom and new resolve and determination. I tell those who wager on the weakness of the Resistance that they are making a miscalculation.

Today, 28 February 2007, the Resistance is stronger than at any time since 1982. Concerning the resistance, its strength, and its weapons, we say: Rest completely assured.
So strong that it did not dare to fire a single rocket to Israel ever since , I'd say coward :rofl:

dam10

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So strong that it did not dare to fire a single rocket to Israel ever since , I'd say coward :rofl:
When has it ever fired a single rocket out of order, without an Israeli attack,transgression or violation.

ZabZu

HSC
dam10 said:

The Resistance, the resistance.

How can you support a group like Hezbollah. They are a racist organisation funded by an radical regime and they want to destroy significant country in the international community.

dam10

HSC
ZabZu said:
The Resistance, the resistance.

How can you support a group like Hezbollah. They are a racist organisation funded by an radical regime and they want to destroy significant country in the international community.
Racist?:confused: :confused:

And Israel is funded by America. The world's best friend.:rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
dam10 said:
When has it ever fired a single rocket out of order, without an Israeli attack,transgression or violation.
At around 9:00 AM local time (06:00 UTC) on 12 July 2006, Hezbollah launched diversionary rocket attacks toward Israeli military positions near the coast and near the border village of Zar'it as well as on the Israeli town of Shlomi and other villages.(starting the war with israel)

On 24 July 2006, U.N. humanitarian chief Jan Egeland said Israel's response violated "international humanitarian law", but also criticized Hezbollah for knowingly putting civilians in harm's way by "cowardly blending...among women and children". (yes Coward)

End result 1200 dead lebs vs 120 dead israelis, serves you right.

nathan71088

HSC
onebytwo said:
their exposed to the same information we're exposed to....the only difference being they were in the middle of israels onslaught. what deters them from articulating an opinion just as you and I do?
They can articualte all they want. Go ahead and articulate. The Executives of Enron prided themselves in articulation.

I don't understand how their respect for Hezbollah disproves the use of people as human shields. Suicide bombers respect the cause enough to change status from shield to weapon - one use weapons...

But facts need to be cleared up. In the war of Lebanon, individual civillians were not used the same way as previous conflicts. Rather civillian settings were used whereby rockets were launched from civillian buildings. Argue all you like and tell me that that is false, good on you, thumbs up, I don't really care. You can talk all you like about respect and dying, truthfully it's admirable for one to be so devoted to their cause but the bottom line is, one who takes part as a human shield in a terrorist attack for freedom or religous reasons, is killing another person. You know that is wrong.

Now go on, you want to say something about the murderous Israelis...

dam10

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
At around 9:00 AM local time (06:00 UTC) on 12 July 2006, Hezbollah launched diversionary rocket attacks toward Israeli military positions near the coast and near the border village of Zar'it as well as on the Israeli town of Shlomi and other villages.(starting the war with israel)

On 24 July 2006, U.N. humanitarian chief Jan Egeland said Israel's response violated "international humanitarian law", but also criticized Hezbollah for knowingly putting civilians in harm's way by "cowardly blending...among women and children". (yes Coward)

End result 1200 dead lebs vs 120 dead israelis, serves you right.
And tell me that was not a result of an Israeli violation of 1559, They were captured in Aitha Al Shaab, A Lebanese village.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
jenzipoo said:
Their aim is not an islamic state in lebanon, as yet. its too easy. their main aim and goal is to reclaim the land of palestine they think they rightfully deserve and to drive the jews into the sea away from their islamic land.

it is a much greater goal than making poor little lebanon an islamic state. woop dee

so just because they dont want an islamic state (as yet) dont think you have proven any points because the ultimate goal of the total destruction of a country and people is far worse.

welcome back everyone,

i see the email chain list is still working

anyways, what do you guys know of the zionist council of nsw- or an organisation by the sound of that name? any links?

its a very colourful organisation.... :rofl:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
thnx, its possible

yes the zionist council of nsw
they dont seem to have any articles or press releases- are u getting any?

this org tries to paint every muslim academic as an extremist- even putting words into their mouths- i know because they took one of the speeches the muslim students assoc of UNSW put up and played around with the words

they only seemed to withdraw their unqualified support for zionist sentiment when prof israeli was around

some students from aujs joined our society- but these guys arent wacked like the opinion editors on that councils press board

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
The Muslim Academics that seem to make the headlines are the Anti-Zionist ones. It seems fair to portay them as extremists which they clearly are to support a philosophy of Anti-Zionism, Anti-Semitism and a Holy Jihad against Israel. Aren't they?

Promoting a love of Israel and the notion that the Jewish population have a home state does not require an organisation or individual to necessarily be Anti-Islamic. Consider this before you judge an organisation you aren't a member of.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
dam10 said:
Racist?:confused: :confused:

And Israel is funded by America. The world's best friend.:rofl:
Hezbollah is racist against Jews. They have heaps of anti-Jewish propaganda on their tv station Al-Manar. Also, they discriminate against Sunni Muslims and Christians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)