• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What does everyone think of one-piece swimsuits? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Ok, so I'm not really talking about monokinis (ie almost like a regular bikini, but with minimal fabric joining the top and bottom parts), but 'actual' one-pieces.

I saw a really nice Jets design, kind of 50s inspired (gathered halter top, low back), and I've also seen a nice plunging neckline (as in, to a bit below bust)/low backed one, but something in my mind said 'you can't wear that'. I don't really know why? Technically one-pieces are more flattering (well, technically, in the sense they can show off a cleavage and hide a tummy), or is it more of a social thing, where young women of our age "should" wear bikinis because we're young enough/relatively fit enough/everyone else our age is wearing one?

Would you wear a one piece bikini? Why/why not?

lala2

Banned
HSC
I would--I absolutely detest bikinis and have never worn one, for the simple fact that my tummy is not the most flattering in the world. Plus you need a certain kind of...shall I say, perkiness in the chest area which I don't have--my chest is not heavy (fine land between A and B cup), it just naturally sits southwards.

In deserted outskirts of sinister reasoning, thou
HSC
lala2 said:
I would--I absolutely detest bikinis and have never worn one, for the simple fact that my tummy is not the most flattering in the world. Plus you need a certain kind of...shall I say, perkiness in the chest area which I don't have--my chest is not heavy (fine land between A and B cup), it just naturally sits southwards.
Lol, not really....

I think one-piece's are sexy. Even hotter than 2 pieces.... It kinda... i dunno elongates the body... atleast visually... it also makes big titties look bigger.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i like one pieces...i hate wearing bikinis. mainly because i dont have enough boob to fill one out (on the border btw A and B)...if i did i would wear one, but as it is i like onepieces.
i dont mind the monokini things either... i actually really like them coz i like my stomach, dont like my boobs, and that style enhances all the right stuff.

Skeeta

HSC
As long as it doesnt look like something you'd swim laps with you'd be alright methinks.
I would wear one, but I have a seriously wonky body shape. I think bikini's suit me better, because i think they give me more boobie support - PLUS i can get seperates because i have a little bottom :shy:

I'm yet to try a monokini, i think i would just end up with some serious cameltoe though... ugh..

It sounds really cute! I wanted to buy this bikini the other day and it had little ruffles - 50's style but it was wayyyyyy to expensive :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)