• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what IS bachelor of health science? (1 Viewer)

2006hsc

HSC
i want to get into diagnostic radiography, but if i dont meet the uai target my plan is to do this and then transfer into it. However, i do not even know what bachelor of health science is, and the uni website doesnt give much information on it.

Is this a good backup plan?
What career options would i be looking at with just bachelor of health science?

bassqueen16

HSC
im not sure aboout health science but if you want to get into diagnostic radiography perhaps medical science? i think the uai is in the 80s and its what most people do as an undergraduate degree before doing the medicine/surgery degree? have a look into that perhaps?

Skeeta

HSC
All the information you are after is in this link

http://www.usyd.edu.au/handbooks/health_sci/16_bhsc.shtml

course outlines, and the subjects you will be completing.
From what i've heard B. Health science is easier than Med science - and i dont know if it will be easier to transfer from Health science rather than Med science because they're both within the faculty of health sciences
ie) same campus and also probably some similar subjects you will be able to get credit for.

2006hsc

HSC
Skeeta said:
All the information you are after is in this link

http://www.usyd.edu.au/handbooks/health_sci/16_bhsc.shtml

course outlines, and the subjects you will be completing.
From what i've heard B. Health science is easier than Med science - and i dont know if it will be easier to transfer from Health science rather than Med science because they're both within the faculty of health sciences
ie) same campus and also probably some similar subjects you will be able to get credit for.
thx mate. the website is so hard to get around for different things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)