• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What should I ask a girl to as a first 'date' (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
... have you ever been to a slam poetry night?

They chuck 5 random things into the crowd and whoever catches them become the judges. The judges score each poet out of 10 (to .1 decimal places to reduce chances of getting a tied score) and then take off the highest and lowest scores and combine the middle three to make an overall score.
oh okay yeah nah ive only seen them on youtube

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
expensive? never been there :S

Depending what you purchase. But a decent couple meal will be around 30-40 dollars? If your dates worth it then spending at least that much should be a problem?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Exactly the messyness only humanises both parties and you're left with two people as they really are.

If you wanna know a person have a kebab with them.

And if it doesn't work out at least you both had a kebab. Win/Win situation.
love yahh optimism

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
expensive? never been there :S

Depending what you purchase. But a decent couple meal will be around 30-40 dollars? If your dates worth it then spending at least that much should be a problem?
why would you buy a meal at max brenners

if youre going there you should say to them something like: "You ever been to max brenners? I go there before[/after/during] uni sometimes, we should grab a coffee or something"

and then once you finish your coffee or if the conversation dies out and its creeping towards awkward territory you can just say that you have to go to class, catch your train etc and say something like "im thinking of going to [insert bar/pub/club] this weekend, you should come along"

asking someone out to dinner straight away (and depending on who it is, before you've slept together) is not a wise move.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
take her to max brenners. Its a great place for you to get to know her better and the atmosphere is 'couple' like.
Oh boy, you would be in trouble if she is one of those left wing, free Palestine types... :lol:

Good advice from a female perspective
She is a he... ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg...

Never thought about it, I got a pretty rad coffee shop that I go to for first dates near my joint... makes things really convenient for me... they serve macaroons and shit as well, they seem to makes the girls pretty wet... :lol:

Last edited:

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh boy, you would be in trouble if she is one of those left wing, free Palestine types... :lol:

She is a he... ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg...

Never thought about it, got a pretty rad coffee shop that I go to for first dates near my joint... they serve macaroons and shit as well, they seem to makes the girls pretty wet... :lol:
hahahhaha nice one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)