• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what to wear to early entry interview (1 Viewer)

benno22

HSC
N/A
for those who are going and those who have sat for teh early entry interview in previous years, what are u going to wear and / or what did u wear to the interview. Did u wear business atire? smart casual ie jeans and shirt?, do the interviewers really care? just want to know so i can prepare myself a little better

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
benno22 said:
for those who are going and those who have sat for teh early entry interview in previous years, what are u going to wear and / or what did u wear to the interview. Did u wear business atire? smart casual ie jeans and shirt?, do the interviewers really care? just want to know so i can prepare myself a little better
I wore something a bit more dressy, but it doesn't really matter. They give them away by the handful (well, Informatics does).

neuro_logik

HSC
wear nothing. that will make a huge impact! j/k

just wear something neat, tidy and makes you look presentable, sorta smart casual

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
What did you wear?

This was quite funny on the day, the majority of people wore tidy, semi-formal clothes. There were a few individuals who turned up in suits for their interviews, who (to me at least), seemed to look even more uncomfortable than required throughout the process. At the other end of the spectrum there were a number of people who turned up and looked well, less than presentable. That said, many of these people are now in my course, so I guess it must have worked out for them In summary, what you wear probably doesn't make a huge difference, but if I had to make a recommendation I'd say tidy, not formal, but not overly casual Personally I just wore a pair of pants (there's a surprise) with a short-sleeved collared shirt (being quite hot weather, long sleeves were out of the question, for me at least).

lol, that was much different to the scholarship interviews

Smudge

HSC
For the Bachelor Of Accounting Scholarship Interviews you need to wear business attire...
I didn't have any in year 12 so I wore my mum's suit... which was waaay to big and a bit daggy...
but 'hey'...

...I got in!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Wear clothes you'd wear to get accepted into any decent club in Sydney, a dress shirt, dress pants, enclosed shoes and no hat... no need for formal, just smart casual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)