• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What UAI do you think you'll GET? (1 Viewer)

Whatcha lookin' at?

• Total voters

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
In contrast to the other thread, this poll is about what UAI you believe you'll attain. I was getting tired reading through all those posts from ppl posting their thoughts. A nice clean poll, please!

Again, no posts necessary. Oh, and be realistic. Please.

-P_D

Last edited:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Great idea- it'll be interesting to see what the graph looks like after a while.

HSC
I feel bad doing this poll. It shows how close I am to my goal, yet... So far-far away~~

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
People are expecting bloody high marks! I guess that's good, so long as people are being realistic. Means we have some motivated people on BOS!

JhK89

HSC
dagwoman said:
People are expecting bloody high marks! I guess that's good, so long as people are being realistic. Means we have some motivated people on BOS!
lol but that can make people depressed if they think they're not doing good enuf o_O

michaeln36

HSC
either the BOS members are extremely smart -- or we all have unrealistic ideas of what uais we can get.

about 50% of BOS users expect a UAI of over 90, where 16% of hsc students get that ...
good luck :S !

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Actually, about 50% of the 54 BOS members who bothered to do this poll. Not a very reliable statistic. (Can you tell I do Bio and Chem :p?) But I know what you mean, and agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)