• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What you doing for the rest of the term? (2 Viewers)

zoe2

HSC
N/A
What you doing the next few weeks at school?

We all still have to attend class I think. Apparently they can't start teaching prelim work until next year?

Laeth01

HSC
Get new songs on ipod and rave in class.
Unless somehow my teacher starts teaching ancient history and my science teacher gets stuck into chemistry.
im going to nag nag nag my English teacher for some Adv things :eek:

zombies

HSC
Well in the last two weeks of school our school made this program for us, where we get like motivational speakers, a self defence day, and some other random stuff.. but I'm planning on skipping most of those two weeks so I don't really care lol.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I'm probably going to just do maths and totally neglect whichever subject I'm in at the time.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Get new songs on ipod and rave in class.
Unless somehow my teacher starts teaching ancient history and my science teacher gets stuck into chemistry.
im going to nag nag nag my English teacher for some Adv things :eek:
ahhaha, i think i'll rave in the classroom too ! :)
5th december is sign out day, from then on I will start my real holidays :D

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to do just do maths tutor homework in class....
Otherwise, bludge around and do nothing...
Though I want to do some prelim preparation towards the end of the term.... and maybe during the holidays....

HSC
Can you believe my school's geography faculty is giving us a transect assignment? T___T My friend's mum thought he said train sex when he told her. LOL.

Otherwise, bludging everything, except maths because we still have a test in week 8 to determine our class rankings next year. :(

sick_kent

HSC
Well in the last two weeks of school our school made this program for us, where we get like motivational speakers, a self defence day, and some other random stuff.. but I'm planning on skipping most of those two weeks so I don't really care lol.
thats sounds half decent,

my school's being a bitch, we have end of year exams in week 8/9 of term, last 4 days of the year!
kill me.
so no slacking off because these help determine English, science class grading's next year

zombies

HSC
thats sounds half decent,

my school's being a bitch, we have end of year exams in week 8/9 of term, last 4 days of the year!
kill me.
so no slacking off because these help determine English, science class grading's next year
Yeah! I mean it's better than just slacking off at school I guess, it's nice my school has put that together but I'd rather just not go to school at all haha.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm probably going to just do maths and totally neglect whichever subject I'm in at the time.
Don't do that. ATAR is your best 10 units including English. Not solely on Mathematics. Devoting lots of time into English is much more wiser.

qianjixin

HSC
Everyone else is so lucky. My school has a full set of school based exams next week

zombies

HSC
Everyone else is so lucky. My school has a full set of school based exams next week
Oh dear. Our exams were in week 4 because the teachers need the time to mark them so they can put them into our reports.

Lina3

HSC
Nothing. We are doing absolutely nothing. Except in maths, where we are doing Functions and Logarithms, there is nothing else. The teachers just pop on some video or hand out a sheet and they don't care if people don't bother with it and just do whatever. The principal met with our year last week and told us we MUST come until the 16th of Dec, or he will take us off some subjects we chose and gave the spots to more 'committed' people (since our year is overfull and so are most of the popular courses, like physics). Gosh I never disliked school more -_-

zombies

HSC
Nothing. We are doing absolutely nothing. Except in maths, where we are doing Functions and Logarithms, there is nothing else. The teachers just pop on some video or hand out a sheet and they don't care if people don't bother with it and just do whatever. The principal met with our year last week and told us we MUST come until the 16th of Dec, or he will take us off some subjects we chose and gave the spots to more 'committed' people (since our year is overfull and so are most of the popular courses, like physics). Gosh I never disliked school more -_-
That is smart of the principal, though!

Pfortune35

HSC
have more exams, I'd like to try as they count for english classes next year but dont really give a fuck
no-one else really care either, the school certificate over now (forever mind you) and I guess its sign to stop giving shit.
Relax now, put the effort in next year

HSC
We have this program in Week 7 - 9, where we get this timetable for our Yr 11 subjects and we go to those classes. Apparently, we are not learning the content, we are learning skills that are apparently going to help us a lot in the next few years; no idea what that means.

zombies

HSC
We have this program in Week 7 - 9, where we get this timetable for our Yr 11 subjects and we go to those classes. Apparently, we are not learning the content, we are learning skills that are apparently going to help us a lot in the next few years; no idea what that means.

Thats actually pretty interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)