• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

when heaps of girls hit on your boyfriend. (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
if that guy friend liked me and was trying to get with me just like gobaby has with her bfs friend goin after him then yes...i love my bf alot , but itd only be if the guy actually was going after me and like me, iv had it happen before..im not as close to my guy mates anymore though, only that we dont talk and flirt like we used to, i still talk to them just abit more distant but i suppose thats by my choice to not to get involved with someone else

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
awwwwwwwww... you have my sympathy :(

i agree that best friends of the opposite sex are a big risk.
I don't agree at all. It depends on how much chemistry you had at the beginning.

stainmepink

HSC
Airness said:
I don't agree at all. It depends on how much chemistry you had at the beginning.

i wish we were all in primary where boys had germs and girls were untouchable, where the only girl-boy thang going on is wedgies and hugs. Those were the days. now its nothing but boy bastards and immature slutty girls.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
gobaby said:
i wish we were all in primary where boys had germs and girls were untouchable, where the only girl-boy thang going on is wedgies and hugs. Those were the days. now its nothing but boy bastards and immature slutty girls.
Just become a lesbian. That'll solve everything.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
You've got to end this right now

You tell him, if there are other women in your life , then you better end it over the next few months. Actually, try to put a restriction on the number of times he can engage in sexual intercourse with them as well. As the weeks progress lower this restriction rate.
Eventually it should dissapear.
If not please seek your local G.P
Together we can find a cure

Good luck

Shaynie69

HSC
omg you poor poor girl ive been there, man i think i can relate to all these stories....but my recent bf hasnt cheated on me. ive been cheated on once and it nearly killed me, i took him back, it lasted another month and i just dumped the mother fucker.....he went overseas and hooked up with sum chicki, the freaky part was he didnt tell me...i DrEaMt It...LOL so i asked him if he came clsoe to cheating on me or did and he sed he came close to and i asked liek a million questions and he admited it....but then changed his story like 100000000 times. Oh well we all grow and learn u will look back on these days and think....wat the fuuuuuuuuuck....But proudly i can say i have neva been unfaithful and neva will be :p oh btw KICK THOSE SLUTS ARSES YELL AT THEM SCREAM PULL THEIR HAIR..........ruin their fucking lives....want me to help!!!????

Alimoe_KG

HSC
gobaby said:
LOL :) No i'm pretty sure the sexes aren't just simply segregated into those two very disturbing camps you've put them under :p

It's more about who you are as a person than whether you have a dick or not.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
if your boyfriend is worth going out with, he won't cheat on you.
if he does, you're better than him, let alone the girl '-_-

those whiny slutty girls who steal boyfriends should be hanged.
in fact, (most) girls who steal boyfriends should be hanged, as should the cheating boyfriends.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if your boyfriend is worth going out with, he won't cheat on you.
if he does, you're better than him, let alone the girl '-_-

those whiny slutty girls who steal boyfriends should be hanged.
in fact, (most) girls who steal boyfriends should be hanged, as should the cheating boyfriends.

uuuuh what about......OH. right. "most" :p

stainmepink

HSC
Komaticom said:
If your boyfriend is fiercly loyal to you (as boyfriends should be, ahem) then you won't need to worry. Even the most cunning and devious of girls will fail to lure him away from you with their crying and spilling-their-guts-on-how-miserable-they-are-without-him-and-pulled-out-of-their-ass-fictional-family-problems-that-only-he-can-shed-light-on ...thing.

Now I shall depart this online forum and engage in the art of eye-closing-for-8-hours before my blabber causes any more harm.

OMg. you have pinpointed exactly my problem. every so often some bitch with a made up problem like a family death, a friend problem, an exboy friend problem, a school problem, a mental illness problem WHICH I HAVE ALL INVESTIGATED AND IS LITERALLY TOTAL BULLSHIT runs to my boyfriend and calls him at 11pm and onwoods and cries about their story which they pulled out of their ass. GOD some chick even had the NERVE to lie to my boyfriend and tell him that her mum was dead. Hes totally all like .. "oh no, dont worry i care about you and your made up stories" to them, and thats the part that absolutely shits me the most. Then they start on the attack and make stories up about me and other boys. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO ANGRY ive never been this angry before in my life and theres fucking nothing i can do about it. if i bring it up he'll just fight with me and say im hallucinating whatever that nothings going on but hes so fucking naive about this that im just going completely insane.

Skeeta

HSC
just pray that ur boobies are bigger than hers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)