• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

where be the ravers at?? (1 Viewer)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i wanna go to godspeed so baaaaad but i can't coz it's my friends birthday :(

Yeah most places are sold out, but my boyfriend went and got his ticket, like three days ago, from Central Records i think. It's on Oxford St in Paddington or something. There the only place I've heard of that still have tickets this late...

*tear*

funniboi

HSC
nah there's still about 100 tickets left,

i get email updates from powerhouse productions.

lol if they don't get sold it'll be at the door. which is on tomorrow (saturday)

I WISH I COULD GO :( *sighs* it's gonna be fucken crazy, BRISK !!!!!! UFO !!!
man! and it's at the entertainment center! first itme :(

i hope next time round the lineup would be, brisk, ham, breeze, styles, ufo, hixxy and dougal, and mc storm / marley!!!

*sighs*

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
GODSPEEDS TONIGHT!!!!

im so so so upset....i wanna go

does anyone know if there'll be tickets at the door, because i don't wanna go all the there and see it, and hear it just to go home

funniboi

HSC
if you go, take me with you!!

yes, there's gonna be about 100 at the door i hear. and yeah, their gonna be atleast $100!

:D :D

*sigh* what a night to be missing out on. :(

overthaedge

HSC
whatd you guys think? anyone who went?
personally i expected it to be shit. but i had an awesome awesome night.
hahah so many 17yr olds look like 12 though... but yeah

lego

HSC
N/A
was ok. too many sniffer dogs and the smoking area was too small.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Erdles said:
anyone here into the underground rave scene? hardcore, happy hard, trance, hardstyle etc etc?

anyone going to Godspeed on july 2nd?
you will be goig to Godshome if you keep up the raven

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
woohoo yeah whos a raver here? haha i wanna find some smart ravers! anyone going to domination? i cant fkn go 2 marvel coz its during my half yearlies >.< gahhhh freakin yr12 :( who went 2 manic? >3 it was hecktik <3 :D

yy

HSC
N/A
i only go to raves to do first aid nowadays. godspeed last year and manic this year was pretty fun. i love talking to ravers at raves. i know domination is supposed to be covered by st john, but no division seems to be responsible for it, how odd. so i shall be at godspeed, if it's covered by st john or unimed

Last edited:

cutiebabyforeva

HSC
yy said:
i only go to raves to do first aid nowadays. godspeed last year and manic this year was pretty fun. i love talking to ravers at raves. i know domination is supposed to be covered by st john, but no division seems to be responsible for it, how odd. so i shall be at godspeed, if it's covered by st john or unimed
what do you mean no divison seems to be responsible for it? yeah st johns is supposed to be there :)
next powerhouse rave is utopia (unless you count 'once upon a time' which is 18+ boo), then prophecy... then godspeed, its in ages!

yy

HSC
N/A
well, you see, most duties in st john are covered by a division, for example granville does acer, usyd does hordern (unless it's really big, like BDO, city to surf, easter show, then it's a state duty). domination is in punchbowl, which means bankstown division should be responsible for it, but they told me they haven't heard of it yet.

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
how do u consider a bunch of really irritating computer noises music?? my mate keeps sending that shit to me on msn and all i end up doing after 2 seconds is stopping and deleting it. the shit is horrible..

bored6

HSC
icraig88 said:
how do u consider a bunch of really irritating computer noises music?? my mate keeps sending that shit to me on msn and all i end up doing after 2 seconds is stopping and deleting it. the shit is horrible..
While your probably not worth it - try to keep in mind that what your "mate" is sending you is probably similar to what most people in this thread listen to "Happy harcore" or "gabber" etc and if so, I agree.

However, if by the small chance your mate is sending you something worth listening to, such as Cafe del mar, Orbital, BT, Kai Tracid etc then your a dipshit.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
na im talkin gabber/ happy hardcore sorta stuff.. stuff like cafe del mar and that is ok to listen to i got no problems with that.. im talking like the full pill popping shit..

cutiebabyforeva

HSC
yy said:
well, you see, most duties in st john are covered by a division, for example granville does acer, usyd does hordern (unless it's really big, like BDO, city to surf, easter show, then it's a state duty). domination is in punchbowl, which means bankstown division should be responsible for it, but they told me they haven't heard of it yet.
oh serious? :S :S well they should cover it lol.... hopefully :) theres still like a month to go....

HSC
I've been to a few raves, I enjoy rave music every now and then. But I'm way too soft, raving isn't good enough to outweigh the day after for me... so I probably won't be going to another rave for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)