• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

where be the ravers at?? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i think the rave scene is kind of shit. If i wanted to take drugs and dance around like an idiot i could that just about anywhere. Candy kids ruined it for you all. Oh btw, goodluck with your neurons after their dopamine uptake has been hampered. I hope you like anxiety and depression cause you will be feeling it pretty much all the time.

petraawad

HSC
the absolute best thing about raves is that everybody loves everyone else ! dance music is the best study release ever invented. perfect way to let go and go nuts, and if you still want to study the day after dont take drugs...its the atmosphere that makes it fun more then anything .

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
i dont go for the drugs. i love raving in its own and i love bein straight at a rave and dancing hard out. raving isnt about just getting fucked and "dancing like an idiot", people have the wrong perception about it and they should stop being so close-minded.

lengy

HSC
I've met him, there's not much to forgive.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
petraawad said:
its ok...hes from woolongong. hes forgiven.
:/ if you are going to criticise someone for being from wollongong, please please please spell it right first.

petraawad

HSC
haha point taken. cut me some slack my addiction to red bull makes my heart beat double speed, blurs my vision and stunts my locomotive skills.

daviet

HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
i dont go for the drugs. i love raving in its own and i love bein straight at a rave and dancing hard out. raving isnt about just getting fucked and "dancing like an idiot", people have the wrong perception about it and they should stop being so close-minded.
Word. I really hate this negative image, theres like 200 more events then the usual teen doshing Godspeed/Utopia etc. Quality ones i can name at the moment: Future Music festival, Godskitchen, Sensation White/Black, Famous etc...theres so many great gigs to go to, whatever floats your boat so to speak.

I dont like the idea of being labelled a 'raver' it doesnt sound too nice. Plus theres no 'moves' just friggin improvise!!

daviet

HSC
obviously, i typed 'events' dude. And raves ARE events too man.

johnnyJIM

HSC
famous is a club, not an event
events are huge paryties liek the others you mentioned

fuck yeah
sensation white comign to australia!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)